lets have a look at yours lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
out of interest lets have a picture of your salons and home salons so those geeks interested in opening a salon of working from home can see what can be achieved

i have seen loads of geeks palaces and know there are some lovely ones out there,,,,so come on nows your chance to show what what ya got.:Grope:

Mine is just a small room but I love it! It's in my pics - can't do the thumbnail thing (sorry Seanny yes I have read the thread but still can't do it)

lancslass said:
out of interest lets have a picture of your salons and home salons so those geeks interested in opening a salon of working from home can see what can be achieved

i have seen loads of geeks palaces and know there are some lovely ones out there,,,,so come on nows your chance to show what what ya got.:Grope:
I am really interested in this too as i will be starting to build up my home salon from the end of next week (Im soooo excited) so come on guys lets see them lol xxxxx

~shelley~ said:
I am really interested in this too as i will be starting to build up my home salon from the end of next week (Im soooo excited) so come on guys lets see them lol xxxxx
get my new nail desk tomorrow so will post a pic then:)

~shelley~ said:

Can't believe you're moving away from us up north!! At least I'll get to see you before you go though hun!

Lisa, fab idea - I'm not posting mine as it's only temporary until my flats finished and I can get it sold and then buy something with space for a proper home salon!!! xx

i love it judy i would love to have one like this

kateyork1 said:
Can't believe you're moving away from us up north!! At least I'll get to see you before you go though hun!

Lisa, fab idea - I'm not posting mine as it's only temporary until my flats finished and I can get it sold and then buy something with space for a proper home salon!!! xx
I know just as i have made Nail Geeks Friends here too lol,
Nevermind at least I have a geekmeet on monday to say bye to everyone xxxxx

I don't have a room:Scared: just a lil' corner which is expanding by the day - oh and lots of storage boxes - it's no wonder I can never find anything!!!

Mine is nothing special, just set up in my dining room, its also a great excuse at not having to invite inlaws to dinner any more as no room!!!!!

Most of my furniture from Ikea, just need a good chair for me as now I am getting quite a few clients this dining room chair is no good, getting back ache. Also room needs painting

Attachments

• P3260050.JPG
    P3260050.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 260
  • P3260052.JPG
    P3260052.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 243
1999judy said:
Mine is just a small room but I love it! It's in my pics - can't do the thumbnail thing (sorry Seanny yes I have read the thread but still can't do it)

Love the room, looks really light and relaxing, great pics on walls too.

Wish I could post a picture of mine but....I keep getting the white screen syndrome!!!

Sam

You need to reduce your picture, if you open up the picture right click on it and then click edit, you will open up your picture in pain, go to image and click on stretch then reduce by 25% save and then try again and it should upload within seconds. good luck

I've posted a couple of pics in my gallery/profile of my home based salon which is set up in my conservatory.

The desk i bough from Argos was meant to go up against a wall, so my drawers are on show:lol: - if you'll excuse the expression!!!! I need something to block it up with, have asked the hubby - you know how it is................:irked:

I have just spent the last 2 hours having a go at uploading/downloading and a whole heap of other things that i havent got a clue about, hoping they are now in the gallery cant get them on my post thats beyond me for now!!

What a great idea! I will try to put mine on soon, we built a conservatory especially for my nails and beauty room! Its really nice in the summer with the air con, and not too bad in the winter, though during the summer i have to take most of my products out and store them around the house because they get far too hot and obviously "go off"! Bummer! I need to purchase an extraction unit yet though, the acrylic gets very strong smelling in the summer!!

You've already seen mine.. but here it is again cos I still love it :)

i have seen yours and what a lovely room it is id kill for your house jen its beautiful

I've managed to put mine in "my gallery" See what you think.

ltongue said:
looks really clean and smart.

ltongue said:

it looks lovely! wish i had a spare room but with 3 kids its looking slim!! will have to wait till they move out but even that it a long time waiting as my eldest is only 7!! lol my other half said he is going to put me in the shed

Latest posts

Back