Lets help Lyndsay, a fab fellow geek, with Race For Life

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My donations to date: £ 1,301.50

WOW how fantastic is that :hug:

absolutley fabulous is what that is Lell, well done everyone who's donated and well done Lell for startign this thread :hug:

good luck Lyndsay too, you are one inspirational woman xxxxx:hug:

Come on all geeks who havnt give...I know times are hard for some of us (me included) but even if its a fiver it all helps and no one with think bad of you for giving so little. This is for such an amazing cause, lets see if we can smash £1,500

GO GEEKS GO GEEKS !!!

Come on all geeks who havnt give...I know times are hard for some of us (me included) but even if its a fiver it all helps and no one with think bad of you for giving so little. This is for such an amazing cause, lets see if we can smash £1,500

GO GEEKS GO GEEKS !!!

Was only thinking yep me thinking lol If people only gave £1 with all our members she would get £1,000's :) I like yourself Pips am not loaded and thats an understatement lol

Was only thinking yep me thinking lol If people only gave £1 with all our members she would get £1,000's :) I like yourself Pips am not loaded and thats an understatement lol

Ive sponsored 5 people now and would love to have been able to give more but £5 each is better than nothing.
One of the others i have sponsored is another geek, our very own tigerjay, so for those on facebook who may have had a message from jules this is another amazing person running and doing her bit to support the ongoing research into cancer.So if you can please help jules hit her targer also.:hug:

15 Days left to donate :hug:

omg cant believe ive only just read this thread. just put my bit in!! good luck all
x

You can still donate to Lynsday via the link but I am now closing the thread because Lynsday has completed the race bless her :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back