Lets help Lyndsay, a fab fellow geek, with Race For Life

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Lynsday aka Zingara is doing the race for life to raise funds for cancer reasearch uk
I thought it would be nice if as many of us that can gave a little to help, We all followed Morgandies story and I know many many others need help so come on geeks sponsor Lynsday
Click the Link
Race for Life - Lyndsay Harrold's Fundraising Page

I did blog this but feel more will see it here :hug:

Great topic Lell :hug:

I already sponsored Lindsay but hopefully this will raise lots more support now x

Great topic Lell :hug:

I already sponsored Lindsay but hopefully this will raise lots more support now x

Yes I am sure all the geeks will give a little to this very special Mum :)
I am loving going on the link and seeing the total raise so come on lets do our bit :hug:

Been and done it to hope she gets loads of sponsors she is a special mummy:hug:
You are a pretty special lady to Lell xx

:) I have just donated, I ran this last year it was a really good day out lots of fun

Good luck, made my donation hun :hug:

I just wanted to say my thanks to each and everyone of you who has sponsored me so far. Your generosity is incredible and I am proud to say that thanks to your help, I have now raised a total of £500 so far.

This is actually over double the original amount I set out to raise - of £200....and I'm about to unashamedly raise my target again...as every penny goes into a wonderful charity, that benefits so many people. I am proud to do my bit for my daughter and everyone else who has ever been affected by cancer and most certainly I am VERY proud to be a geek!

I will be training like mad...and will hopefully do you all proud. I shall be raising my water glass to you all at the end....and my champagne glass that evening!

Much love and hugs to all of you...and extra hugs to the lovely Lellipop for starting this thread!

You'll do great Lyndsay and we are all proud of you xxx:hug:

Lyndsay i wanted to wish you all the best in the run and i will be behind you all the way sending good vibes!

Ive made my donation, i wish i could have give more but have other friends & family running also and had to sponsor them as well.
Every little counts though. I hope you can smash the £1000 mark! You so deserve all the backing you have been given, you are one special person, mum, daughter, friend and more :hug::hug:

Good luck hun. I'm sure you'll make Morgandie proud. xxxxxxxx

Best of luck with the run Lindsay - I think you'd best raise that target of yours, it's gradually creeping up there!

Jackie & Seanny
xxx

Wow who else is just loving seeing the total go up each day :hug:

Only £45 to go until Lyndsay reaches her current target!!

Jackie
x

Crikey, I've been away for a couple of days (for Morgandie's first birthday! Yay!) and come back and yet again am so touched!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

Wow just had a nose and the total is going up again yessssssssssssss:)

Great news! All in a great cause so hopefully the support will keep coming xx

Great news! All in a great cause so hopefully the support will keep coming xx

I do hope so Chris I mean no matter how little amount you can donate it all helps :hug: So come on guys keep giving xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

come on geeks !

what a great cause - dig deep:hug:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back