Lets help Lyndsay, a fab fellow geek, with Race For Life

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree,we all followed Morgandie's story with great hope,and watched Lyndsay and Graeme deal with the heartbreak of having a very ill child with great dignity and an overwelming sense of adoration for their daughter.

Morgandie got great medical care,some of wich would not be available without charities like this,so please give what you can,forsake your bottle of wine and takeaway this week for the little fighter and people like her :!: :hug:

Im doing the Belfast Race for Life on 1st June for my Dad as he has terminal lung cancer.

Good Luck with the race
xxx

Right everyone I think it would be fantastic if we could get Lyndsays total up for her So to anyone who as a couple of pound to spare for this Lovely Mum and her quest to help the cancer fund please follow the link on post one :hug:

Yes I am a pain in the arse with this but I so want Lyndsay to do well with her total, I have copied the text of Lyndsays fund raising link Please help :hug:

As many of you know, our beautiful baby daughter Morgandie was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma, a rare childhood cancer at only 6 weeks old. Morgandie has shown strength, determination and pure grace in her battle against this awful disease, and now at just 1 year old, we're so happy thats its a battle she has won. I am doing this race for Morgandie, to celebrate her success, and for all the other precious children we've come across in the last year, who are batttling or have battled cancer. Sadly too many of them are now angels.

Events like Race for Life are an important way in which Cancer Research UK is able to fund its life-saving work into preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer. By sponsoring me now you could help more people survive cancer.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder Lellipop xx

Ive donated, good luck Lyndsay! xxxxx:hug:

One more pound and she has reached her target of £850!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hugs to all who have donated today your a fab bunch of people :hug:
Proud to be a geek :)

Just to add its easy to donate just need a debit or credit card and the site is very secure :)

I can't believe I have missed this thread ! I will be donating today, off to have a look at the website now.

WOW £964 THATS FANTASTIC !!!!!!!
Im doing the Southampton race for life with my daughter, she's only 7 ! havn't quite reached that amount but every little helps !

KEEP THE SPONSORS COMING !!!!!!!!!!

Come on Geeks, let try and get Lyndsay to £1000!

Only £26.00 to go please help Lyndsay reach the £1k mark :D

£19 NEEDED FOR THE £1000 TOTAL COME ON GEEKS :hug:

I think,oh christ i hope the target has been completed....i wish you well Lyndsay:hug:...i just put my bit in:)

You lot are flipping amazing, wonderful, fabulous, fantastic, brilliant, stupendous....and every other word like it I can think of!

Thanks to your help, my total has reached over £1000 tonight - that is just unbelievable....it is not often I am reduced to tears and stuck for words, but you have all done it to me quite a few times lately!

I am sending so much love and hugs to you all...you just can't imagine

....and to think I was petrified when i started out that I wouldn't reach my original target of £200. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug:Great news Lyndsay! xxx:hug:

woooooo hooooooo £ 1,061.00

Way to go geeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the donations are welcome until may so keep giving xxxxxxx:hug:

My donations to date: £ 1,301.50

WOW how fantastic is that :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back