Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
La tan- disco x (just been looking on my photo gallery on my phone so keep adding different pics of ifferent tans iv tried) x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336327867.501361.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336327867.501361.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,222
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336327929.036111.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336327929.036111.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,258
Nouvatan 12%. A couple of days after application.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 1,110
hi loving this thread.

can someone just clarify something. When you are comparing 'fade off' etc, surely this is down to moisturising and exfoliation, or am i just being a bit thick?? lol isnt the result dependant on the persons skin and if its dry etc?

p.s i use sienna x and love it

hi loving this thread.

can someone just clarify something. When you are comparing 'fade off' etc, surely this is down to moisturising and exfoliation, or am i just being a bit thick?? lol isnt the result dependant on the persons skin and if its dry etc?

p.s i use sienna x and love it

Yes your right about the fade off as in how the person looks after their tan, but some solutions have a nicer fade off in general. Some fade offs are just yukky! x

picture.php

picture.php

brown bitz, sherbit dip :) <3

Last edited:
Love this thread xx

Here's 12% Nouvatan, one day/shower after spraying:

10x4kyh.jpg

10x4kyh.jpg

Very natural, looks like result of 2 weeks in the Caribbean!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

10x4kyh.jpg

that is such a gorgeous tan <3 as much as i adore brown bitz and so do my clients but im thinking of switching to nouvatan because there's a better darker range

10x4kyh.jpg

Fab tan and love your shoes....just checking are your naturally olive skinned

Me & the girls.. Fake bake x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336549883.342532.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336549883.342532.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 892
I wish I could say it was me, but that was my best friend at her grad ball! She's Scottish and was typically pale beforehand, but she does get a great tan in the summer - pretty much identical to that Nouvatan colour!

The dress is from Topshop and the shoes are New Look :)

Here is a tan I done last night after wash off. Its Sienna X 16%, but two coats as she said the first wasn't as dark as she normaly goes (she normally has fake Bake). She was very pleased with the result, but not sure I want to do two coats on her each time!!

Attachments

• IMG-20120509-02355.jpg
    IMG-20120509-02355.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 633
Here is a tan I done last night after wash off. Its Sienna X 16%, but two coats as she said the first wasn't as dark as she normaly goes (she normally has fake Bake). She was very pleased with the result, but not sure I want to do two coats on her each time!!

When my beauticians had their training, they were told the skin only absorbs 22% of the solution. So regardless of how many coats you do, it will still look the same once it has been washed off.

Not sure if that is 100% right, but just a thought...

Here are 2 pics I found from a while ago. The one with the pic of the knicker line is Nouvatan 10% after wash off and the other one is Nouvatan 16% after wash off. I had decided it would be a good idea to stick a piece of sellotape in the middle of my leg and mask off a uniform pattern on my leg so i had nice crisp lines. dont ask me why, it seemed like a good idea at the time lol.

Here are 2 pics I found from a while ago. The one with the pic of the knicker line is Nouvatan 10% after wash off and the other one is Nouvatan 16% after wash off. I had decided it would be a good idea to stick a piece of sellotape in the middle of my leg and mask off a uniform pattern on my leg so i had nice crisp lines. dont ask me why, it seemed like a good idea at the time lol.

oops forgot to add photos

Attachments

• after 3b.jpg
    after 3b.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_3168.jpg
    IMG_3168.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 827

Latest posts

Back