Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anymore nouvataners out there? X

I tried Nouvatan yesterday 16% & I love love love it!!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335598461.281011.jpg

Trailing different tans but feel I have to look no further!!!!! Love it :)

Here's a Nouvatan 10%, before, developing & after!!! Excuse the patches on leg, mum done it and the machine was playing up!!! Please also excuse the fact the photo is taken in the bathroom!!! Haha

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335598970.102318.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335598970.102318.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,039
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335599065.431436.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335599065.431436.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,052
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335599081.964823.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335599081.964823.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,135
Thanks girls I have some samples so I just need to try them now x :0)

Here is Nouvatan 12%
d432b5d3-003c-1da6.jpg

love this thread

Omg love this thread !!!
I was wondering if someone could help me though?!
Although I do spray tans as a treatment for my clients, when it comes to my own spray tans I seem to have some trouble... I am SO pale!! (originally from Scotland) pale white Scottish skin!! :-( But when i tan i love to be DARK!! A lot of therapists would not recommend to their clients who have very very pale skin, to get a very dark spray tan, however light spray tans for me is just not to my liking. The problem i always face though is that when the tans fade, i always go patchy!! I try to take all precautions to avoid this happening but my skin seems to go scaly whatever i do!? I know this is because of how dark my tan is compared to how pale my skin is, but id just like to know if anyone else has this problem? Or if anyone has any advice on what I can do??

Thankyou :) xxxx

Fresh indulgence 9.5 Caribbean

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335818429.281085.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335818429.281085.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,033
Omg love this thread !!!
I was wondering if someone could help me though?!
Although I do spray tans as a treatment for my clients, when it comes to my own spray tans I seem to have some trouble... I am SO pale!! (originally from Scotland) pale white Scottish skin!! :-( But when i tan i love to be DARK!! A lot of therapists would not recommend to their clients who have very very pale skin, to get a very dark spray tan, however light spray tans for me is just not to my liking. The problem i always face though is that when the tans fade, i always go patchy!! I try to take all precautions to avoid this happening but my skin seems to go scaly whatever i do!? I know this is because of how dark my tan is compared to how pale my skin is, but id just like to know if anyone else has this problem? Or if anyone has any advice on what I can do??

Thankyou :) xxxx

I'm afraid that's the problem you will face when using such a dark tan on such pale skin :( I don't think there's anything you can do to avoid this :(
XxX

I trained recently and use NOUVATAN. I have used 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16% on clients and everyone have loved the colour before and after developing. It's fading off is really great too!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

NOUVATAN 14% five days after the session, fade off is great even though have only had 12% previously!

Mmm. Trying to upload a photo of my tan but it's saying this facility is disabled by my forum administrator :-(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Does anyone else find this happens?! I use nouvatan and this is what happens when wearing skinny jeans (happens to both my sisters too....so can only assume it happens to my poor customers). Love love love nouvatan, don't want to swap but had a free sample from OMG so used it on myself and this didn't happen....is it just nouvatan? :( also the jeans are NOT worn whilst tan is developing!

This is 12% nouvatan in the pic btw :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335885712.829367.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335885712.829367.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,094
This thread is just what I needed!

Im looking to add tanning to my pricelist and I (think) I may have made my mind up now!

Thankyou Geeks.

Although I do hope someone can answer the ladies post above as its Nouvatan Im thinking of going with :)

Does anyone else find this happens?! I use nouvatan and this is what happens when wearing skinny jeans (happens to both my sisters too....so can only assume it happens to my poor customers). Love love love nouvatan, don't want to swap but had a free sample from OMG so used it on myself and this didn't happen....is it just nouvatan? :( also the jeans are NOT worn whilst tan is developing!

I've never had this problem with my solution but did with one brand but can't remember which as it was a fair while ago. And to be fair it was only when my sister wore a pair of skinny jeans. I believe it was sienna but I can't be 100% x how long after the tan does this happen?

This happens to me too no matter what tan I use (usually Suntana but it happened with St Tropez, Xen Tan and OMG aswell). Think my skinnies may be too tight! x

I've never had this problem with my solution but did with one brand but can't remember which as it was a fair while ago. And to be fair it was only when my sister wore a pair of skinny jeans. I believe it was sienna but I can't be 100% x how long after the tan does this happen?

Approx 3 days after x

Latest posts

Back