Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's a good sign of she's rebooked hun :) remember it looks different on everyone, so maybe the 8% is just darker on you anyway?!
As for the thighs being darker... As the thighs are a larger area and stick out slightly more than the shins (haha, I know what I'm trying to say! Lol) I always go ever so slightly closer when spraying the bottom half of the legs. If you get what I mean?! Haha. I'm rubbish at trying to explain things! X

Your not rubbish at explaining, I can understand what you wrote perfect xx

Well that's a good sign of she's rebooked hun :) remember it looks different on everyone, so maybe the 8% is just darker on you anyway?!
As for the thighs being darker... As the thighs are a larger area and stick out slightly more than the shins (haha, I know what I'm trying to say! Lol) I always go ever so slightly closer when spraying the bottom half of the legs. If you get what I mean?! Haha. I'm rubbish at trying to explain things! X

Great, will def do this next time. Have another client tomorrow again just the legs, she's never had a spray tan and is reaaaaaally pale lol so will do this. Thank you so much:) xx

Great, will def do this next time. Have another client tomorrow again just the legs, she's never had a spray tan and is reaaaaaally pale lol so will do this. Thank you so much:) xx

Ur welcome Hun, sometimes I do give legs 2 sprays as I find they are always lighter than the rest of the body. (however, others on here find they are always darker! Lol) x

Your not rubbish at explaining, I can understand what you wrote perfect xx

Good good thanks hun, glad I'm
Not in my own little world! Haha x

What I want to know is how on earth you can all spray tan yourself?! Any tips you can give me?? I'd love to be able to do it myself :-( Loving this thread btw, can't wait to spray my friend next week so I can upload my own pic! :-D

What I want to know is how on earth you can all spray tan yourself?! Any tips you can give me?? I'd love to be able to do it myself :-( Loving this thread btw, can't wait to spray my friend next week so I can upload my own pic! :-D

I sprayed myself this morning, it is difficult but there is no way you can spray your own back so for now I am going about looking good with a white back lol.

I also find that I may spray more solution on some areas but i've not been doing this long so the more I do it, the better I will get....hopefully lol x

L a tan 10% before wash off

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335027920.753807.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335027920.753807.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,177
I love seeing all these pics but correct me if I'm wrong, all the pics posted before guide colour washed off is a picture of........ well the guide colour and NOT the actual tan ??
The developed colour can often resemble nothing to the guide colour. Or am I missing something?

I will try and post guide colour washed off tomorrow. La tan guide colour is quite dark :)

I will try and post guide colour washed off tomorrow. La tan guide colour is quite dark :)

Ooh I look forward to it. Yes the guide colour is double dipped. I always warn clients not to panic and be prepared to only see your "eys and teeth" in the mirror tonight :biggrin:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335080891.635479.jpg

Famous Dave's Only had this on for 4 hours, pretty pleased with it!

xxx

Yeah she says it's looking good but after I sprayed myself I then realised the client wasn't that dark. I contacted her after this and she said she likes it but it isn't that dark but she does have white bits. She also said the top half of her legs are darker than the bottom. Honestly don't have a clue how that could be but she has booked in again so hopefully next time it will be perfect x

My sister in laws shin area never goes brown! No matter what type of tan : spray, cream, mousse, aerosol

Here is the 10% L A tan after wash off. A lot lighter

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335094306.695418.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335094306.695418.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 924
Hi guys, just sprayed my husband in sienna x - tonight's the night. This is a pic of the guide colour and I'll post a pic once he's washed it off :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335095060.266835.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335095060.266835.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 942
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335095115.581740.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335095115.581740.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 992
This is LA 10% on me, first pic with guide colour still on. Showered it off after 8 hours with a light exfoliation too, (before bed last night to save my clean sheets!) and the second pic is this morning. Personally I think the 10% gives a lovely colour, I don't understand people who even think the 12% is too light! Haha x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335098512.922794.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335098512.922794.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 852
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335098545.800546.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335098545.800546.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 933
Here is sienna x tonight's the night after 3 hours development time. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335099273.330851.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335099273.330851.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 867