Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myself wearing a 8% nouvatan, I am usually as pale as they come!!

100_1168dawn.jpg

Myself wearing a 8% nouvatan, I am usually as pale as they come!!

View attachment 14022

That's a lovely colour isn't it? Glad you put the 8% on I have a client later who is very pale but was debating between 8 or 10 but 8 is noticeable isn't it :) x

That's a lovely colour isn't it? Glad you put the 8% on I have a client later who is very pale but was debating between 8 or 10 but 8 is noticeable isn't it :) x

As I understand it now.. if she is very pale and burns naturally in the sun.. 8% would be perfect for her. A nice natural glow, if she wanted to have the tanned look go for the 10%. The 8% will have a better fade off for some one extra pale, the 10% will look lovely but the fade off will be much more noticible.. shade would depend on her reason for having the tan

Same friend!! (On the right) this time it's a nouvatan 12%

389675_10151474150400542_830055541_23646816_818050075_n.jpg

As I understand it now.. if she is very pale and burns naturally in the sun.. 8% would be perfect for her. A nice natural glow, if she wanted to have the tanned look go for the 10%. The 8% will have a better fade off for some one extra pale, the 10% will look lovely but the fade off will be much more noticible.. shade would depend on her reason for having the tan

I did 8% she was pale and she said she does burn in the sun so i thought 8% would look a lot more natural plus as you say the fade off would be better x

HI Girls

This is me weaing Nouvatan 10%. I have taken a photo of just after I had the tan with the guide colour on and the developed tan about 20 hours later.

Attachments

• IMAG1224.jpg
    IMAG1224.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 1,134
  • IMAG1279.jpg
    IMAG1279.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 1,183
This is nouvatan 14% on my brother, I love nouvatan so much I wouldn't go with anything else, all my clients love it!

Holey Moley. Could you spray tan your brother again please?
*goes outside for some cold, fresh air*

I posted this pic of me wearing Nouvatan 14% on my top half on a thread the other day..
Yes, that white thing is my leg, not a table or white couch as suggested lol!
View attachment 13872
Pmsl!
Emergency! Emergency! Get this ladies leg tanned!

This is nouvatan 14% on my brother, I love nouvatan so much I wouldn't go with anything else, all my clients love it!

I think we need to see the 12%... And the 10....maybe without white bits too! Aw, he's probably old enough to be my son but it's all in the name of research ;)

This is a pic of my sisters friend sprayed with 10% nouvatan, this is after wash off, she's quite pale naturally.. if you look closely enough you can see her bracelet mark as she doesn't take it off when I tan her lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334945796.527575.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334945796.527575.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,393
This is a pic of my sisters friend sprayed with 10% nouvatan, this is after wash off, she's quite pale naturally.. if you look closely enough you can see her bracelet mark as she doesn't take it off when I tan her lol x
There's a very cute baby there too. Ahhhh....cuteness overload!

Here iv got sunless solutions on 10% x (I may have double sprayed here a I like to be quite dark) it was a towie weekend lol I was in Essex for my hen do, it had to be done hehe. X

Ohh i will have to get a lw sample, how much did it cost?

I have just done a tan party of five, and had three people use my new suntana chocolate! came out soo nice! looked lovely! i really liked the looked of my la tan solutions but this is evan better! defiantly converting. Smells amazing aswell!

Here iv got sunless solutions on 10% x (I may have double sprayed here a I like to be quite dark) it was a towie weekend lol I was in Essex for my hen do, it had to be done hehe. X

Oops here's the pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334958491.274120.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334958491.274120.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,817
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335009777.485862.jpg

Nouvatan 8% that I sprayed this morning:) x

Sprayed a client last night with nouvatan 8% but just her legs as she's very pale and had bad experiences before re spray tans. Looking back there wasn't much difference but there were white bits (where her pants) were. Do you think I should have sprayed closer. She's getting it done again at the end of the month for her hen night. Any advice would be greatly appreciated:( xx

Sprayed a client last night with nouvatan 8% but just her legs as she's very pale and had bad experiences before re spray tans. Looking back there wasn't much difference but there were white bits (where her pants) were. Do you think I should have sprayed closer. She's getting it done again at the end of the month for her hen night. Any advice would be greatly appreciated:( xx

Have you heard from her today?
I was always taught not to try and spray the client brown (very hard not to though! Haha) maybe it's turned out fine hun. X

Have you heard from her today?
I was always taught not to try and spray the client brown (very hard not to though! Haha) maybe it's turned out fine hun. X

Yeah she says it's looking good but after I sprayed myself I then realised the client wasn't that dark. I contacted her after this and she said she likes it but it isn't that dark but she does have white bits. She also said the top half of her legs are darker than the bottom. Honestly don't have a clue how that could be but she has booked in again so hopefully next time it will be perfect x

Yeah she says it's looking good but after I sprayed myself I then realised the client wasn't that dark. I contacted her after this and she said she likes it but it isn't that dark but she does have white bits. She also said the top half of her legs are darker than the bottom. Honestly don't have a clue how that could be but she has booked in again so hopefully next time it will be perfect x

Well that's a good sign of she's rebooked hun :) remember it looks different on everyone, so maybe the 8% is just darker on you anyway?!
As for the thighs being darker... As the thighs are a larger area and stick out slightly more than the shins (haha, I know what I'm trying to say! Lol) I always go ever so slightly closer when spraying the bottom half of the legs. If you get what I mean?! Haha. I'm rubbish at trying to explain things! X

Latest posts

Back