Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's a good sign of she's rebooked hun :) remember it looks different on everyone, so maybe the 8% is just darker on you anyway?!
As for the thighs being darker... As the thighs are a larger area and stick out slightly more than the shins (haha, I know what I'm trying to say! Lol) I always go ever so slightly closer when spraying the bottom half of the legs. If you get what I mean?! Haha. I'm rubbish at trying to explain things! X

Update

The client I sprayed on Friday, well I had her come round again to spray her again. I must admit there was hardly any difference so I suggested respraying. She was quite happy not for me to do this but I insisted (free of charge). Looked a lot better.

My second client turned up just as I was finishing and sprayed her legs so hopefully there will be 2 very happy clients tomorrow and I will have 2 more clients fingers crossed:) x

Update

The client I sprayed on Friday, well I had her come round again to spray her again. I must admit there was hardly any difference so I suggested respraying. She was quite happy not for me to do this but I insisted (free of charge). Looked a lot better.

My second client turned up just as I was finishing and sprayed her legs so hopefully there will be 2 very happy clients tomorrow and I will have 2 more clients fingers crossed:) x

That's great news hun! Well done :) fingers crossed x

Here is sienna x tonight's the night after 3 hours development time. X

Lovely! The tan I mean, of course... ;) xx

Check this out ladies!.. all 4 are wearing a 10% Nouvatan, two days after wash off!!!!

554306_10150830254606399_699961398_12184004_606904822_n.jpg

Ldn skins tone 3 after 1 day x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335291549.940481.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335291549.940481.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,042
hi liza and everyone else!

Cant believe i missed this thread before, its brilliant just what we needed!!
I also use sunless solutions liza and get on really well with it, although i agree can be a nightmare to get off after even 10 days! All my clients love it. I use 10% and 12 % mainly and find the 10% works really well on even the palest of skins and looks really natural.. Tried sienna x on a few clients and they preferred sunless as i did!
Everyones happy so think i'm going to stick with it, never had 1 unhappy client yet, so its all good.
Enjoying everyones pics really good to see others work and examples!

Someone spray meeeeee! :cry:
*throws st mortiz across the room*

lool never anyone local when u need them is there!!

hi liza and everyone else!

Cant believe i missed this thread before, its brilliant just what we needed!!
I also use sunless solutions liza and get on really well with it, although i agree can be a nightmare to get off after even 10 days! All my clients love it. I use 10% and 12 % mainly and find the 10% works really well on even the palest of skins and looks really natural.. Tried sienna x on a few clients and they preferred sunless as i did!
Everyones happy so think i'm going to stick with it, never had 1 unhappy client yet, so its all good.
Enjoying everyones pics really good to see others work and examples!

Yeh I haven't had any complaints about sunless, I'v got some nouvatan samples to try so il let you know how that goes once iv tried them, I fancy a little change so we'll see x x

Ldn skins tone 3 after 1 day x

This is gorgeous. I've been looking at ldn skins but can't seem to find out how to buy. Is it available yet or is that just a sample? Love that it has a 'brown' tone to it rather than 'golden' x

I sprayed my self today this is suntanna 8% colour guide I did it about 4hrs ago I will try and put one up of when it's washed off, I am pale with freckles and moles ! So it has it's work cut out for it !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335366340.835208.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335366340.835208.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 997
This is gorgeous. I've been looking at ldn skins but can't seem to find out how to buy. Is it available yet or is that just a sample? Love that it has a 'brown' tone to it rather than 'golden' x
After my sample I rang them up and ordered the salon pack. Great value ! Yea the guide colour doesn't have a horrid tinge and u can wear it and go out etc x

After my sample I rang them up and ordered the salon pack. Great value ! Yea the guide colour doesn't have a horrid tinge and u can wear it and go out etc x

Great, thanks. Will give them a ring x

Never uploaded a pic before so lets see if it works. This is me with the new st tropez dark tan!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335380322.235066.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335380322.235066.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 2,719

Latest posts

Back