Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suntana Dark Chocolate looks amazing!! really like the look of that colour! i am using LA tan atm as i bought my kit from them, looks nice but the fade of is 100% Uploads a pic of one of my clients, she had a 10% but was quite dark skinned anyways.

Was thinking of getting laurens way, anyone tried it?

Attachments

• 535175_10151506586815468_636360467_23770290_349900793_n.jpg
    535175_10151506586815468_636360467_23770290_349900793_n.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,447
The suntana Dark Chocolate looks amazing!! really like the look of that colour! i am using LA tan atm as i bought my kit from them, looks nice but the fade of is 100% Uploads a pic of one of my clients, she had a 10% but was quite dark skinned anyways.

Was thinking of getting laurens way, anyone tried it?

I put some intense Laurens way in my leg last night and 20% nouvatan to are the difference (trying to find a really dark brown) I'm about to wash off now! Although I didn't spray I just 'applied' so won't give spray tan results but should at least show which is darker/browner x

I put some intense Laurens way in my leg last night and 20% nouvatan to are the difference (trying to find a really dark brown) I'm about to wash off now! Although I didn't spray I just 'applied' so won't give spray tan results but should at least show which is darker/browner x

Saying that, I'm sure the LW website says the intense is a 16% so should be lighter than the 20% Nouvatan. But um thinking Laurens Way would be a dark tan (Maybe that's just the TOWIE link that's giving me that idea) will let u know result anyway.

Laurens way is nice and good fade off, slightly more orange than other tans. Also nice guide colour and no horrible smell x

I was really impressed with LW, which I wasn't expecting. Nice to apply, great colour and fade off. I will be stocking it alongside my usual tan range. They have a nice retail range too :biggrin:

If anyone's interested they both look very similar. Nouvatan slightly darker, but should be expected as higher percentage. LW looks a bit more transparent if that makes sense. Both nice brown colour though. As I am looking for a dark brown, I will not be adding LW to my solutions as don't see there's any need. I am looking for something darker brown than nouvatan 20%!

I have just got the LW professional price lost through this morning, is actually more exspensive than i thought it would be, dont do samples either :[
I have ordered a combo pack of suntana though after seeing a picture on here, colour looked amazing!

I have just got the LW professional price lost through this morning, is actually more exspensive than i thought it would be, dont do samples either :[
I have ordered a combo pack of suntana though after seeing a picture on here, colour looked amazing!

I've just ordered a laurens way sample pack. You get 3 100ml tans in an 8, 12 and 16 x

Me with Sienna-X 12% this is after 2 showers and I'm am very white :) x

Attachments

• Sienna 12.jpg
    Sienna 12.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2,238

Hi, they do samples. Just send them an email, I received the original and the intense x

I've used a few different solutions and find that nouvatan & sienna X are both popular and work well on different people. I've used nouvatan & sienna X on different occasions on a particularly fussy client and she loves sienna X !!

Lots of lovely tans here girls, i can't wait to try nouvatan x

First pic is before nouvatan! she is a fair client. Second pic is with the guide on, nouvatan 10% and the 3rd pic is of a friend wearing nouvatan 10% on her night out

404391_3330427265934_130787461_n.jpg

chris j 1.jpg

423223_10150651180236214_618116213_11246581_1419715169_n.jpg

This is the same friend wearing the 10% after wash off

Chris wearing Nouvatan 10%.jpg

Latest posts

Back