Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me with a 12% OMG xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337082697.457426.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337082697.457426.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 783
Vani-t liquid sun 8% on a very pale lady!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337266143.090544.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337266143.090544.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,066
Anyone have any pic of LA tan disco 18%? x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337340563.948504.jpg
LA Tan 12% on myself.

NKD Medium after wash off. Had my husband spray me and he did an ok job!

can you tell me how long you let it develop x x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

can you tell me how long you let it develop x x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

I was sprayed at about eight and washed off about eight the following morning.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Hi to all you spray tan geeks and first what an amazing thread. I don't usually look at spray tan ones but iv been glued to this for ages, i don't do myself but have toyed with the idea in the past but when i had one was a bit put off so if you don't mind answering a few questions as i now have the bug again!
1. My main reason is space i don't think i have room so would probably have to be a mobile option - does this work well and is that what most of you do with the pop up tent is this faffy/messy or can you do any other way in a small room without tent.
2. you all seem to try lots of different ones so do you buy a certain spray gun and just choose your product or do you buy a full kit with training etc
3. is it easy to master im paronoid about it not looking good around feet and hands and the wear off - this was very patchy when i had it although it wasn't one any of you talk about.
Can't think of anymore - cofusing on which one tho:?: Thanks in advance

oh and it seems like you do plenty is it a good % of your business if you do other things ?

oh and it seems like you do plenty is it a good % of your business if you do other things ?

Just to say, I've been tanning for literally 3 weeks on Monday, and I've already made back money I spent on equipment ie tent and machine and the money for my solution. Business has never been so good!!

Vani-t liquid sun 8% on a very pale lady!

This is the developed tan?!!:suprised::eek: wow!!!!! 8%? looks a nice "brown" brown rather than golden. For me that is just still too dark for my customers who want an 8% tan. I would say an 8% for me, is just a little sunkissed, like a day in the garden. this looks more like a fortnight in bahamas!

Unless of course this isnt the actual tan and its only the guide colour?

Nouvatan 12% and Nouvatan 10%

Attachments

• IMG00023-20120518-1903.jpg
    IMG00023-20120518-1903.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG00024-20120518-1903.jpg
    IMG00024-20120518-1903.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 627
20% dance tan full developement after wash off

picture.php

Nouvatan 20% used as a rapid tan
this picture is after wash off on a 4 hr developement

picture.php

Last edited:
20% dance tan full developement after wash off

picture.php

Nouvatan 20% used as a rapid tan
this picture is after wash off on a 4 hr developement

picture.php

Looks fab! X

Hi to all you spray tan geeks and first what an amazing thread. I don't usually look at spray tan ones but iv been glued to this for ages, i don't do myself but have toyed with the idea in the past but when i had one was a bit put off so if you don't mind answering a few questions as i now have the bug again!
1. My main reason is space i don't think i have room so would probably have to be a mobile option - does this work well and is that what most of you do with the pop up tent is this faffy/messy or can you do any other way in a small room without tent.
I do tans mobile and some folks come to my house, I have a pop up tent and its easy peasy to use up and down in less than 30 secs! I wouldn't do it in a small room without a tent as the spray will get evert where! lol
2. you all seem to try lots of different ones so do you buy a certain spray gun and just choose your product or do you buy a full kit with training etc
I took my time to decide who to train with and bought the kit from them, I had no intention of using their tan but do love there pre/after care products, I would say get as many samples as you can and find what is going to work for you (as it will be an advert for your business) and I think its important to look after the really pale clients as dark skinned clients will almost certainly be fine with most tans but us poor pale folks go orange very easily and patchy wear off trust me I'm one of them! lol
3. is it easy to master im paronoid about it not looking good around feet and hands and the wear off - this was very patchy when i had it although it wasn't one any of you talk about.
Oil free moisturiser is essential for prep for dry areas such as hands and feet, there are lots of things that can affect tan such as shower gels, not using oil free moisturiser after, too dark a tan applied for skin type or gun set to high. But as long as you choose a good company to train with, read as much info on here and take your time trying tans you'll be fine after all you always have SG :wink2: Btw what tan did you have? xx

My friend with Nouvatan 14% she's very pale and normally has a 10% but she was competing in a pole dance competition and wanted to be darker. I'm just switching from Sienna and I'm so pleased :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337471128.424738.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337471128.424738.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 789
Here is the LDN skins after spraying (black shorts) then washed off ( blue pants), its tone 4 I'm loving the colour in the un natural light but natural light a wee bit of a yellow tone I think ? will see how it fades off :D btw if anyone is wondering why I'm sporting white short look, I'm getting IPL cant have any tan down there lol but its good for seeing the colour difference! xx

Attachments

• DSC01232.jpg
    DSC01232.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 529
  • DSC01252.jpg
    DSC01252.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 550
Fresh indulgence 9.5 Caribbean
I had been looking at Fresh Indulgence and this has pretty much convinced me to carry it - it's a gorgeous colour!

Thanks for posting!

Latest posts

Back