Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suntana 8% day 4

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340177656.010991.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340177656.010991.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 373
I've just started spray tanning and am using Nouvatan. This is my first attempt done yesterday with the 14%. The first picture is just after the tan was done, and the second is the result of the wash off this morning (although the pic could do with a little more light I think) :p

Attachments

• Photo0852.jpg
    Photo0852.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 586
  • nouvatan 14% washed off.jpg
    nouvatan 14% washed off.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 820
Suntana 12 % after wash off:)

Attachments

• IMAG0274.jpg
    IMAG0274.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 565
Fresh indulgence 11.5% after spray. Gorgeous colour

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340316501.723497.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340316501.723497.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 466
LOVE THIS THREAD!! I will post a pic on friday after getting a solglo spray tan at my training :)
Although now I need some help please ladies... I am ordering my kit tomorrow from LA Tan and I get 4 litres of tan free with my kit, but im stuck on what % to get with them 4 free bottles, any suggestions on what im more likely to use the most? bare in mind a few friends and family who are going to be having spray tans when i start like going quite dark so i will need one which will accomodate them too.
Think im going to go for one bottle of the fast tan so clients get to decide their colour whilst developing but what colours do people think for the other three??
Be so greatful for any replies, thankyou :D xx

I got the 10brown, 10gold, 14cocktail and fast with my starter kit. In hindsight I wish I had got 3 fast and 1 18% as my clients want either a quick wash off or to be as dark as possible.

HTH

I got the 10brown, 10gold, 14cocktail and fast with my starter kit. In hindsight I wish I had got 3 fast and 1 18% as my clients want either a quick wash off or to be as dark as possible.

HTH

Thankyou, im so lost so this is a start for me :) can I just ask what is the difference between the normal and gold ranges.. what range looks more of a natural tan tone? and what do you find clients prefer the gold or normal? x

Fresh indulgence 11.5% after spray. Gorgeous colour

Is this the Revive or Caribbean?

My hubby has just sprayed me with the Electric Tan and really don't know when to wash it off. The last time I sprayed myself and washed it off after 4 hrs but was very light (could be the fact that I sprayed myself). So on this basis I think I'll wash it off after 5 and hope it is a nice colour. Sorry have went on a bit lol :) x

Is this the Revive or Caribbean?

My hubby has just sprayed me with the Electric Tan and really don't know when to wash it off. The last time I sprayed myself and washed it off after 4 hrs but was very light (could be the fact that I sprayed myself). So on this basis I think I'll wash it off after 5 and hope it is a nice colour. Sorry have went on a bit lol :) x

This is Caribbean. Yes the electric is normally fab so sounds like not enough spray. Eg 2 hr =8%. 4hr=10% etc x

This is Caribbean. Yes the electric is normally fab so sounds like not enough spray. Eg 2 hr =8%. 4hr=10% etc x

Thanks. I just received Caribbean samples so have yet to try them but it looks lush.

Have just showered after 5 hrs but tbh there's not much difference. I don't think hubby sprayed close enough but next time will make sure he does it properly lol. Thanks again:) x

Thankyou, im so lost so this is a start for me :) can I just ask what is the difference between the normal and gold ranges.. what range looks more of a natural tan tone? and what do you find clients prefer the gold or normal? x

The normal range gives a browner tone.

If I'm honest, not one of my clients has had either of the 10%, if they are fairer they have all gone for the fast tan and washed of in a few hours, getting a bit frustrating as I have 2 litres of it that I bought on the advice of LA as it's the best seller, but none of my lot want to know!!!

Remember that you won't see your true developed colour immediately upon washing your tan off. It's only the wash off that's rapid about rapid tans, not the development time :)

Remember that you won't see your true developed colour immediately upon washing your tan off. It's only the wash off that's rapid about rapid tans, not the development time :)

Really?! Well I never knew that!! So the wash off is fast and then you still need the full 8hours development? Wow you learn something new every day on here :)

Really?! Well I never knew that!! So the wash off is fast and then you still need the full 8hours development? Wow you learn something new every day on here :)

Yeah that's right hun. The rapid and fast tans just mean you can wash it off sooner. Takes the same amount of time to develop :) xxx

Update on Electric Tan

Top half looked fab, legs ok but think hubby sprayed too far away. Tan still looks good and will be getting it done again on Friday as the Blues Festival will be in town. Love the colour of this solution:) x

Has anyone got any pics of 20% or equivilent?? Xx

Nouvatan 12%

Attachments

• 575564_465476230149043_1011600981_n.jpg
    575564_465476230149043_1011600981_n.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 443
Anyone got pics of vani-t after wash off? Please post! Looked through the whole thread & there's only 1 pic posted after wash off so far :cry: xx

Latest posts

Back