Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Nouvatan 12% that I did on Thursday. I'm not liking how her legs look, maybe it's the picture or I'm fussy because she sent the pic and said loving my tan its amazing.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367099454.368128.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367099454.368128.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 430
Nouvatan 12% that I did on Thursday. I'm not liking how her legs look, maybe it's the picture or I'm fussy because she sent the pic and said loving my tan its amazing.

Looks great, I'm excited because iv just ordered nouvatan to start up spray tanning again x

This is the results from Nouvatan 20% left on me for 2.5 hours. I think the final results look about a 10, possibly a 12 on me. I am very pleased with the results anyway!

Each photo has a description on it so u can see when it was taken x

I think that is a great idea to show your clients this pic then they will get a realistic idea of what happens after wash off and you won't end up with lots of frantic calls saying their tan has washed down the plug hole x

I can't make up my mind what tan to order, i was actually thinking of just stocking the rapid tan and if someone wants light wash of early and if someone wants dark to leave it on overnight. Is this possible do you think? See i am mobile and not extremely busy with tans but do do them x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

I use my Nouvatan 20% a lot recently. I find it looks like a 12 if left for 4 hours. A couple of clients leave it all night and its not scarily dark, still a lovely gold.

Thanks i have just sprayed my legs with two different rapids to see the difference am going to leave them overnight to see if i can get really dark or if am going to have to buy a dark tan. Do you know if i am able to use booster drops in the rapid tans? Do the drops go off after a certain length of time like lotion does anyone know x x

I can't make up my mind what tan to order, i was actually thinking of just stocking the rapid tan and if someone wants light wash of early and if someone wants dark to leave it on overnight. Is this possible do you think? See i am mobile and not extremely busy with tans but do do them x

It can depend on what time you tan them. If its late in the evening they may not want to stay up very late to have a shower as they may have work the next day for example. If they left it on all night they could be way too dark. The rapid tans are ideal in the day I find as people can wash off and go about their business:)

I have just decided to stock LA Tan after trying a few different ones and i LOVE it!!! However have not really tried the 10% yet and have a client on Friday who is very fair, do you think the 10% is a good choice for fair skin or would i need the 8% gold, i wasn't really planning on getting the gold range. TIA x

I have just decided to stock LA Tan after trying a few different ones and i LOVE it!!! However have not really tried the 10% yet and have a client on Friday who is very fair, do you think the 10% is a good choice for fair skin or would i need the 8% gold, i wasn't really planning on getting the gold range. TIA x

10% la tan will be fine for your client x

Brilliant thank you for your reply x

Anyone have any more nouvatan pics in 10,12 or 20% x

Mrsprids I put an pic of Nouvatan 12 further up the page. X

Is this after your first shower with both?

I use viesha 10% and 2 hr express viesha. This photo is 10% on fair skin

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368042809.998099.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368042809.998099.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 319
Looks lovely x

Latest posts

Back