Lincolnshire Geeks! Are you up for a meet??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Well....are there enough of us????!!

Everyone else seems to organise geek meets all over the place which seems miles away from me, so why don't we get together and have a Lincs Geek Meet??

So who's up for that then??

I'm in....that's me BTW Bev Rose !!!

count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what, just a threesome?????

surely theres more of us round these parts????

BUMP!

Come on Lincs Geeks.....don't let us look like a weedy bunch!!!!:lol:
Get your name on this list !

Depending where it is and when, I could come. The only place I know in Lincs is Sutton Bridge & thats where my hairdressers is!!

H x

I'm in !!

would love to meet you all depending on where and when xxxx

lincolnshire is a big place, are we talking, north east west south??

I know of at least 2 geeks near to me, if its after i move in i might be able to come depending on were it is.

lincolnshire is a big place, are we talking, north east west south??

I know of at least 2 geeks near to me, if its after i move in i might be able to come depending on were it is.

I suppose it depends on how many & where we all are....then chose something quite central to us all.

I'm a relative newbie and would love to meet up with other geeks. I'm in North Lincolnshire so central would be good for me.

Bump

I'm sure there are one or two more of us???!

So far we are quite spread out....

bump

Those who are still up for it, pm me & let me know where you are so I can see what's a possibility.

Thanks xx

I'm just out side peterborough, so it would also depend on where and when we meet, but i would love to meet you all.

I'm still up for a meet bev ....... aren't we going to try out your new hot tub????????????????

I'm still up for a meet bev ....... aren't we going to try out your new hot tub????????????????

That's OK by me!!!!:lol:
Just have to wait until my gardens done & it's install - say about 6 weeks!

I would be up for a meet. Im near Skegness. It would make a change to meet up with a few hair & beauty ppl, as i usually go with my partner to his van meets were we go camping etc, i have to admit though i actually enjoy them (but dont tell him lol):)

Me too depending on where n when xx

Im Leics but it does begin with an L.......

I wanna meet a geek x

Latest posts

Back