Lines under eyes getting worse help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi folks I just turned 29 in april, have since found white hair sprouting out of my head, enamel erosion and lines under my eyes! first 2 under control, but the lines are making me feel rubbish!
I have now been religiously cleansing, toning, moisturising using an eye cream but they seem to be getting worse :sad: what can I do?
The only other thing I have changed apart from making sure I do my facial routine is changed from a mineral powder to a balance mousse foundation, as my skin is full of marks & what I think is sun damage so needed something with better coverage (but tbh its still not fully covering if my skin was'nt so oily I'd be back on the old pan stick! lol)
xx

A visit to an Environ salon/product retailer could def help you! I started using the CQuence eye gel from them about 6 weeks ago, and can notice a difference in my eye area already. So much so that I am taking the range on for my business. My eye area was my concern so I know how you feel xx

Thanks I'll have a look, think because people think I'm so young and have a younger man I'm starting to feel really paranoid and down about, I know with age these things come but I want to try and stop it! lol I'm so vain I'm even stopping smoking next year as I know this does not help! :D xx

omg I know exactly how you feel and I hit the big 30 in Oct, dreading it. My skin has def changed and eyes also causing me a prob. Drinking water has helped, I kno wvery boring but it does keep you hydrated. The worst thing is I heard 30 is classed as middle aged, I can't believe it I feel about 15. :suprised:

well i drink loads of dliluting with water, just enought to colour it to be fair lol middle aged eek! got id'd at the shop earlier for cigs handed it over the woman went I'm the same age as you no way! lol but it is a big shock when like you I still think I'm a teenager n so do others folks lol xx

Oh I know exactly how you feel. I use the Pro Collagen range from Elemis. Don't get me wrong it is very expensive but worth every penny.

Latest posts

Back