Logo design - feedback please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Fern

Reaction score
having spoken to Carl (bless him - he's great!) I now have some first drafts for my logo. Plesae let me know what you think - thank you!!

New Page 1

Number two!

I love the one Carl made me!

Number 2 for me!

Hey hun
2 & 4 for me :)

Sue x

thank you - I'm loving number 2 too, can't wait for hubs to get home tonight to show him!!

Number 2 for me aswell..!

i like number 2.... its bold and stands out! but also looks professional.

i have just emailed carl beginning of week... how long did it take him to come up with your designs??

I love number 4....also loving your tag line! perfect wording xx

i like number 2.... its bold and stands out! but also looks professional.

i have just emailed carl beginning of week... how long did it take him to come up with your designs??

I emailed him beginning of the week and he''s come back with these today.
I'm liking number 2 - I think it will translate really well to being embroidered on a tunic as well as on business literature.

number 2 !
Who is carl ? i cant even think of a name let alone a logo lol

Number 2 definitely! Please can I have Carl details?? xx

I am loving No 2 x

carl can be contacted at [email protected] - let him know you got his info from salongeek :)

I say no.2 too! It'll look lush embroidered on your tunics :smack:

number 2 here as well, Carl is brilliant and so quick, I love the Logo he did for me..xx

number 2 here as well, Carl is brilliant and so quick, I love the Logo he did for me..xx

Can someone pm me and let me know what he charges?

A few people have mentioned that the name "silver fern therapy" doesn't actually indicate that I do beauty and instead that it could be interpreted as "medical" therapy and that I may subliminally be turning people away - so it's suggested that I chagne to "Silver Fern Beauty" instead. I want to keep the Silver Fern because I was born in New Zealand.
So help me out please geeks - which do you think sounds better?
Silver Fern Therapy
Silver Fern Beauty

I know Carl will do a grand design whichever one I plump for.

Latest posts

Back