Long term effects from Brazillian waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a shame that image obsession has crept into our most intimate areas.

I think a lot of it is to do with the internet and even now on tv which especially on satelite channels are getting more and more overtly sexual and you dont see all different bodies, just the hairless, perfect everything in order,tight ones.

As a waxer we are obviously very aware of the different shapes, sizes and looks people have in that area and probably like you all, i often have to reasure people that what they have isn't an exception and they are perfectly normal.

No we shouldn't be worried about what we look like down there but surely that is what part of the reason for having brazillians/hollywoods is all about maybe we as beauty therapists play a part in offering the service.

If it wasn't available most women would still have a bit of hair there and wouldnt be able to see their bits so readily I hear younger and younger women/girls hating their hair on an area that should have hair on it, are we offering a service that is yet another thing to fuel a womens insecurities.

I can fully understand why women are conscious of this part of their anatomy...its very private and personal however because they have nothing to compare it with they become insecure that theirs must be bigger than every other women in the universe..the reality is that there really isn't that much of a significant difference at all...

Indeed men also suffer from a similar form of insecurity much in a similar way but about there penis size..."OMG mines so small im never gonna find a woman who wants to spend the rest of her life with me:cry:"kind of thing..well how do you know ..have you actually compared it to your best mates at a rugby match kind of thing??.

I totally agree Gillian although I for one,as many therapists must also be,are delighted that image obsession has crept into our private parts....if it hadn't then there would be no call for waxing these areas :hug:

In so far as offering a service to fuel a women's insecurities...this is a difficult one...I rather suspect all we are doing really is doing a job that we are asked for and paid to do by women.. not forgetting of course more and more men :hug:

I wonder if one day after everyones lacking hair in their nethers because of continued removal it will be fashion again to have it all back again.Think the joy of sex book, what a hairy pair those two were,almost neanderthal :).
Remember merkins were once fashionable perhaps we will be putting on instead of taking off.

well my bits n bobs are like mountains and craters after having childrend and me growing older, all goes downwards.:eek:
Providing i am hairless i dont think my fella either notices or cares, so nor do I.:lol: :Grope:

You know what I agree with the girls on this one, sorry but theres way too much other "real" issues to worry about in life, than whether or not your labia is big, small, loose or whatever!! :rolleyes: :lol:

anne xx

You just hit the nail on the head, but everyone should learn to love, cherish, value and respect their sensual bits no matter what. Enjoy and use what you've got because some people are unable to even.... So pls love what you havvve

You just hit the nail on the head, but everyone should learn to love, cherish, value and respect their sensual bits no matter what. Enjoy and use what you've got because some people are unable to even.... So pls love what you havvve

I totally agree with you, I think everyone would be much happier if they just accepted themselves as they are. I have body issues regarding my boobs, and will one day have an uplift, but it will be for me and no one else. Gravity and major weight gain has taken its toll, but you know what I have yet to recieve any complaints. Mind you they'd get a :smack: if they did, lol.

anne xx

Are scrotums affected by waxing? No I don't believe it for a second! :lol: All skin looses elasticity with age alone.

Hmm, thinking about it what if I start advertising the guarenteed lengthening of other intimate male parts - I'd have my diary booked out for months! :lol:

Are scrotums affected by waxing? No I don't believe it for a second! :lol: All skin looses elasticity with age alone.

Hmm, thinking about it what if I start advertising the guarenteed lengthening of other intimate male parts - I'd have my diary booked out for months! :lol:

Thumbs up on this one.......Can i market you as your agent as you would be raking in the millions? Where do i apply? :lol:

The only long term effect from Brazilian waxing is weight loss.......from your man chasing you round the bedroom :) xxx

The only long term effect from Brazilian waxing is weight loss.......from your man chasing you round the bedroom :) xxx

The wax queen said it. Anything else needs to be said?

Latest posts

Back