Lucky Star is.... OK!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
After a visit from the police (well we were very concerned :hug: )... and a visit from one our fellow geeks who lives relatively near - we can confirm that although Sarah is sad and hurting - she is indeed OK. This was what we all wanted to hear and now we can all sleep better!! Thank you to those concerned for their loving help!

Chin up Lucky; the only way from here is UP!!! :hug:

thats wonderful news. thanks for letting us know, everyone here on this site are so kind.

xx

great news Samantha xxx
lets hope she comes back to us soon xxxxx there is nothing like a geeky hug from all of us xxxxx

thats good news, bet the visit from the police freaked her out! but at least she knows people care about her enough to do something x

thats good news - im so glad she is ok

Good news indeed. :)

That's great to know Mrs Geek. Well done geeks for being so concerned, shows how kind-hearted you are for worrying. Hope she is feeling ok soon. Hugs :hug:

look forward to seeing you back Sarah, stay positive hunny :hug:
xxx

Hiya all...x

So sorry it took a while for the message to get through....i was working....sooooo glad it all worked out well and she is safe.....i will sleep better now.

I just love the support you guys give to each other....actually brings a lump to my throat.....hugs all round. xxxxxx

I'm sooo glad she's okay...

LUCKY STAR WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad she is OK. You guys rock, the care and concern you have all shown is second to none. Yet again Geeks Rule!

I hope Sarah can take a little comfort from knowing that everyone really cares and is willing her better.

There is nothing like a broken heart to shatter your world, and its hard when you are in that terrible place to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. But, there always is.

Stay strong Sarah, we are all thinking of you.

Love and hugs

Great news, hope to see her back here soon :hug:

Debz xx

Thank goodness for that.....

Look forward to seeing you back online soon xx

Yippeeeee!!! Glad everything is ok!!

Come back and see us soon Lucky Star!! We all miss you lots and lots!!!!

Tilly xx

Thank Goodness!

FANTASTIC! im really glad shes ok

GREAT NEWS LOTS OF :hug: 'S

cAZ XXX

Hurry back Sarah - we miss you!

Looking forward to having you back with us geeks again soon Sarah. Sending hugs to ya :hug:

Latest posts

Back