Makeup brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucybeauty01

Reaction score
Hi all,
can anyone recommend a superb makeup brand to use for professional makeup application?
Iv heard MAC is very good ,just want to explore my options? any opinions would be great.

Bare minerals all the way!! :) xx

I honestly would not stick to one brand. I recommend a selection of different professional and high end brands in order to be able to meet every eventuality with various tricks of the trade.

I carry a mixture of MAC, Laura Mercier, Chanel, Estée Lauder, Urban Decay to name a few.

We want to invest in a brand for the salon maybe to retail also. I didn't think mac was an option?

Jane Iredale! Fantastic mineral make up! Contact iiaa

Last edited:
I've had Mii cosmetics in my salon for the last year and I love it and so do my customers :) distributed by Gerrard International

I have just chosen Artdeco from having done a lot of research and having tried, in the past a lot of brands. Their customer service has been amazing and the range they stock will blow your mind! :wink2:

I have a big selection of different make-up brands, but my two faves are MAC and Urban Decay! :) and i swear by Real Technique Brushes!xx

I am a Mii girl too!!! I love it, my clients but it, my brides wear it, how amazing to get flawless skin without feeling caked in makeup!!! It promotes healthy skin with SPF and pure minerals, sea weed, bees wax as some of their Ingredients.

Look up GRAFTON COSMETICS u can retail and put your own label on it i.e your name or salon name!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using SalonGeek mobile app

i use sothys as they are a skincare company and concentrate on putting good quality ingredients in their make up so as well as it looking so natural its actually helping my skin instead of just lying on it

I've emailed Art Deco a few times for info but never get a reply?

Motives is a good line too. They have custom blend foundation and a good pigments

Sent from my SGH-T999N using SalonGeek mobile app

I've emailed Art Deco a few times for info but never get a reply?

Check your junk mail. They've had a few problems with gmail/hotmail etc. I had a moan a little while ago and the other day found all the emails I'd accused them of not sending buried in my junk mail xx

Edit: ps message ArtdecoCouture on here and he'll get someone to ring you or alternatively give them a ring on 0151 421 1234 xx

Check your junk mail. They've had a few problems with gmail/hotmail etc. I had a moan a little while ago and the other day found all the emails I'd accused them of not sending buried in my junk mail xx

Edit: ps message ArtdecoCouture on here and he'll get someone to ring you or alternatively give them a ring on 0151 421 1234 xx

I don't have a junk mail folder as its a personalized email that comes with my website (I forget the technical wording for that! lol)

Maybe my email is going into their junk file? I sometimes get problems with gmail.

I'll try to message them on here, thanks :)

Artdeco for me too and I've had mail go to junk or spam too

Call Artdeco on 0151 421 1234 ... I'm going in to see them today :D love it! X

Latest posts

Back