Manchester Beauty North

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going... I've been roped in as Axiom's waxing model at the last minute lol...

I'm going.
Looking forward to it. I too was disappointed last year but it looks like they have upped their game this year.

I'm going.
Looking forward to it. I too was disappointed last year but it looks like they have upped their game this year.
The people who ran the show before have been bought out by the original owner again so that is good news as they didn't really run a good show. One reason CND and S2 are back is that so is the original owner. We have been doing shows with him for 25 years ... nice to see him back in charge.

Well I'm going with a strict list of looking for a new case to hold as much as I can fit into! Possibly a portable nail desk, some S2 goodies and a waxing system....

Now what's the betting that I leave with considerably more than that? I think my bank account may be heading towards rehab come Monday morning :eek:

Well I'm going with a strict list of looking for a new case to hold as much as I can fit into! Possibly a portable nail desk, some S2 goodies and a waxing system....

Now what's the betting that I leave with considerably more than that? I think my bank account may be heading towards rehab come Monday morning :eek:

Exactly the reason it's probably best I'm not going, think someone up there is making sure I don't spend any more!!! :lol:

The people who ran the show before have been bought out by the original owner again so that is good news as they didn't really run a good show. One reason CND and S2 are back is that so is the original owner. We have been doing shows with him for 25 years ... nice to see him back in charge.

oohh seriously can't wait. Will you be there Gigi??:)

cant wait to go on Sunday! glad to hear it will be back to being a great show this year as like others i was disappointed last year. will need to make a list this time so i dont go mad buying loads of stuff.

oohh seriously can't wait. Will you be there Gigi??:)

This year, No. I'll be there next week and doing 121's for those who want them with me, at Sweet Squared for 2 weeks, while The mr and mrs geek are in the USA. If you're interested call debbie on 0113 217 3801 to book
my time. xx

I have registered to the site to get my ticket but its not come yet:cry:
starting to worry that i wont be able to go. abit gutted my feller cant go too. i would have maxed out his card lol :)

Yes Harmony are going to be there. See you all there.

Is it too late to get a ticket?

How would I get one at such short notice?

Thanks geeks x

Is it too late to get a ticket?

How would I get one at such short notice?

Thanks geeks x

here is the link for the application Register Online

or try the Hotline, they might be the best bet really with the show being this weekend (0)844 557 0914 :) x

Latest posts

Back