Massage oils - where do you buy yours from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'll start blending oils from early next year at college too, cant wait!
Thanks again all!

Hi there

For the best part Im sticking to pre -mixed oils. We us a fantastic Aussie range Natalie Group Aromatherapy. Our workbook etc ensures the right blend for the suggested treatment everytime. Maybe one day I will look into blending a signature oil not in the near future though.

Hope the lavander n eucalyptus worked:)

XX J XX

Hi there

For the best part Im sticking to pre -mixed oils. We us a fantastic Aussie range Natalie Group Aromatherapy. Our workbook etc ensures the right blend for the suggested treatment everytime. Maybe one day I will look into blending a signature oil not in the near future though.

XX J XX

Thanks for sharing!:hug:

Hi there

XX J XX

Yes,thankyou for enquiring.Had some Nightnurse as well.xx

I love jojoba oil from Eve taylor and love it for indian head massage. I have to say though for body massage I love the Tui massage waxes. A little goes a long way and there is no spillages, (i am soooo clumsy):eek: The womans blend is wonderfull and they are beautiful to work with.

I love jojoba oil from Eve taylor and love it for indian head massage. I have to say though for body massage I love the Tui massage waxes. A little goes a long way and there is no spillages, (i am soooo clumsy):eek: The womans blend is wonderfull and they are beautiful to work with.
Ooh massage waxes they sound interesting where are they from

Is this what you mean? Havent heard of them before - would be great if you can let us know what they feel like! Are they oily, greasy, spreads well???
Tui Massage and Body Waxes

Hi,
I use eve tayor carrier oils.. coconut/almond/grapseed/sunflower & olive oil on most of my normal massagers depending on the skin type and my aromatherapy massage i use eve tayor oils too..... must say the Tui massage waxes are great!:) too.

Is this what you mean? Havent heard of them before - would be great if you can let us know what they feel like! Are they oily, greasy, spreads well???

The Tui waxes are amazing! They feel like a very soft wax, almost like vaseline, and spread well. They have fantastic slip and slide, but also great for swedish massage where you want a bit more grip. I was intriduced to these about a year ago and have never looked back! I love the Eve taylor face oils for facial massage, but for body it has to be Tui! Clients rave over them and they do not leave the client feeling like they have been in an oil slick!! Wonderful stuff.

i love tui waxes i couldnt usse anything else now. they are fantastic

lynda xoxo

Click on the link above Babs - am thinking of ordering some. When I do, will send you a bit to sample!

they are a wax, so wonderful for glading and scents are to die for. they have vit e in them bees wax arinca lots and lots of lovley stuff. i could not use anything else.

Click on the link above Babs - am thinking of ordering some. When I do, will send you a bit to sample!
Sounds lovely,look forward to a sample.xx:)

Amphora Aromatics for base and essential oils

BABS could you give us some feedback on the waxes when you have tried them, did you put some of your own essential oils into the unscented ones?
thanx

Hi there
I get my oils or gels from MTS based in London or Gloucestershire. They do different ones such as Herbal or Deep tissue or Therapeutic. Brand is called Biotone. I use the Advanced Therapy Range which is also hypoallergenic and perfect for sensitive skin. Tel number is 01454 261900 mts4u.com

Hope that helps
xxxxx

Latest posts

Back