MASSIVE THANKYOU and CONGRATULATIONS to sweet squared and CND!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Firstly I want to congratulate you both on your first year guy's...
We couldn't have better people helping us to grow our businesses,
You are both amazing :hug:
I wish you both the happiest and most successful future
(although I am sure there are no worries on that score xx)​

Secondly I want to thankyou both so much for organizing the EVENT...
OMG HOW FAB !!!!
To pull off what you guy's have this weekend takes fantastic passionate determined people...
I could go on forever lol...

Not only to you both though, but the WHOLE team...
(I really could to a war and peace if I mentioned all the names...but you all know who you arexxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
each and every one of you are a massive inspiration.....I have NEVER met so many lovely people and to have you all in the same room was a bit surreal lol

Sooooo Imagine we (geeks) are all in the same room right now..and lets give the Sams a big cheer...

HIP......... HIP.......................................

OOOOOOOO And thankyou for making the geek site....and allowing Me to be the proudest geek ever at the moment :hug:

(Now off to post pics....and write blogs.....and make a million thankyou's :green:)

Samantha....I hope you have on your pj's while you are reading this hun xxxx​

Glad you got the best out of the week end!

And for Geek of the year.....xxx :hug:

Well done mate:hug:
I'm sure that pics got a funny camera angle......:lol:

And a massive well done to Emmsybabes xxx

I would just like to second all the thanks that emma has mentioned, oh what a fab weekend it has been.

All of you are such a inspiration to all of us that have been this weekend, i wouldnt have missed it for the world and am already looking forward to the next one. (if there will ever be one)

Thanks guys.:hug::hug::hug:

:green:
Thankyou guy's :hug:
Im just wondering where to post my thankyou's as I didnt manage a speech last night...just a bit of a sob and a sniffle lol

I would just like to second all the thanks that emma has mentioned, oh what a fab weekend it has been.

All of you are such a inspiration to all of us that have been this weekend, i wouldnt have missed it for the world and am already looking forward to the next one. (if there will ever be one)

Thanks guys.:hug::hug::hug:

Hasn't it ! I am totally knackered I feel like a zombie...I am DYING to go and play with my products but soooo tired lol...

Anyway It has been amazing and Sam and Samantha have worked soooooooooo hard for this......

Not only this weekend but their whole first year............
I am so glad to now be a part of CND again......:hug:

Thank you so much for a truly wonderfull, exciting weekend Samantha & Samual!

You have put so much into making it all so wonderfull for us, I felt so special as you made everyone feel so good about themselves and I have to say that the goodies we have come home with are just unbeleivable & totally unexpected, you have well & truly spoilt us this weekend!

It was perfect in every way, I JUST WANNA DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!!

THANK YOU just isn't enough, it was an unbeleivable experience.

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Fabulous weekend all round.:)

Enormous thanks to Sweet Squared - they got it RIGHT :)

big fat DITTO to all of the above:hug:

Enormous thanks to everyone involved in organising the event. It truly was a fabulous experience. The passion for nails was an insperation, and the respect and care for us was overwhelming. A big congratulations to Sweet Squared for a triumphant end to their first year.

Well done Emma! We'll have to call you "Your Geekiness" now! LOL

Marion xx

Well done Emma! We'll have to call you "Your Geekiness" now! LOL

Marion xx
:eek: you know what hun......I reeeeaLLLLLLYYYYY like the sound of that !!!!!

Lmao...

and also a massive thankyou for this bloomin site.....where would we all be without it !!! It scares me to think lol :hug:

oh my word i can't believe what a weekend, a million times over what i was expecting.
a massive thankyou to everyone involved i loved every second.
and thankyou so much for all my products xxxxxx

It was fantastic. Everyone talks about the time when that little light went on, well thanks to all of you for lighting up my national grid! I used to have 2 people who I could sit and listen to talking all day - Doug and Samuel and now I can add a whole shed load more.

Thanks for the inspiration guys!

It was fantastic. Everyone talks about the time when that little light went on, well thanks to all of you for lighting up my national grid! I used to have 2 people who I could sit and listen to talking all day - Doug and Samuel and now I can add a whole shed load more.

Thanks for the inspiration guys!

Doug???? Please don't tell me I missed him?
I've wanted to stalk the guy for years....:lol:
There's time.....:)

No Judy, he wasnt there. I meant up until yesterday these were the people I could listen too.

Down girl!

No Judy, he wasnt there. I meant up until yesterday these were the people I could listen too.

Down girl!

Oh ok...but Doug.....:hug::lol:
He IS the main man!!!!
Hmmm should I have said that???:)
Don't be scared Doug...HONESTLY....:lol:

Doug.....if you get to read this mate..dont listen to her..
BE AFRAID.....VERY VERY AFRAID .:eek:

:green:

(Judy I love you lol)

Cam I take it that Ems won Geek of the Year? Big congrats to you!!!!

Sounds like you all had a fab time. :hug:

WELL DONE EMMA! xxx

Latest posts

Back