MASSIVE THANKYOU and CONGRATULATIONS to sweet squared and CND!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww am gutted i didnt get to go but it sounds totally fab !! well done emms :hug: xxx

I have to agree with everything already said it was truly the most informative, encouraging, friendly and down right fun weekend I have ever been on.

I am still buzzing from everything and and omg Amanda and Roxi are the most genuine, talented and helpful girls ever they were so inspiring.
Mind you I think I could sleep for a week now I am shattered but it was so worth it:hug:

S2 have done us all proud :hug:

i agree with everything that been said, it was a truly amazing weekend and i am very inspired now, i can't wait to try out all the new tips & techniques i have learned from some very talented people over the weekend, i am still buzzing (even after the 6 hour road trip to get home!) and i really didn't want the weekend to end.x x x

This wasn't just something that we wanted was it...IMO it was something that we NEEDED !!.... Its put the fire back in my belly.

Thank you so much to everyone involved...:hug:

aw well done emms hun :hug::hug::hug::hug:
you all sound like you had a brilliant and inspiring weekend xxx

DITTO DITTO DITTO.
Had a fab weekend! even with all the probs we encountered, still wouldnt have missed it for the world.
The squares deserve a big holiday after pulling off the "EVENT" of the year! Go Squares!!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
I dont know what else to say but well done you guys and thanks for all being so genuine!!!
Oh yeah one more thing.......
I wanna be top of the list for the next one!
I havent laughed so much for a good few months....
Was brilliant finally to be able to put some faces to the geeks you guys are fab!
Jen xxx

Hi, i just wanted to say a MASSIVE Thankyou to Sam, Samantha, Gigi and everyone at CND for such a wonderful EVENT!!! I had a fantastic time learning and meeting everyone, if you do have another EVENT then i will definately be there next year!! It was so fantastic to meet Jan Arnold, Roxy and Amanda, it was just great to meet everyone. :hug::hug:Jo.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What can I say thats not already been said WHAT A WEEKEND !!!! Had an absolutely amazing time and met so many amazing people :hug:. Thanks to everyone involved in setting this up it couldn't have been better. I haven't laughed so much in ages can't wait for the next one !!!!!

Love to all the peeps I met
Avril xx

DITTO to everything above......

I had the time of my life.

5 years an L&P girl, and I've learned new techniques that will turn my work into a dream.
I'm now the proud owner of a Brisa Gel kit - was scared I'd hate gel, never been near the stuff - but OMG! I can't wait to get going with it - it's beautiful.
Thank you for all the wonderful products & gifts you have given us, I'm so happy I could burst!

What can I say about the people who pulled of the Event all the industry will be talking about for years?

The Sweets & S2 - bloody stars - all of them - Thank you sooooo much:hug:.

Rox & Amanda - Most probably THE BEST nail techs in the world IMO, so inspirational and what lovely, warm people - so talented I could cry at the beauty of Rox's nails & it comes out of her so perfectly - except for the missing black bead! Lol. It was an honour to see her in action.

Jan Arnold - Just how amazingly inspirational is this woman??? My god The CND A to Z was just fantastic - I was there with her on all of it, it's just so .....right. I could listen to her talk all day - she has made me know I can be the best I can be.

Gigi - Love her xxxxxxxx

Jim - didn't get chance to chat to him,sadly, he's kind of cute tho :wink2

AND...to all my geeky friends I've now met - I love you all, it was just fanbloodytastic to see you all:hug::hug::hug:

BIG THANKYOU from me too! Thanx to Samantha, Gigi, Amanda, Roxanne, Jan, Ketan, everyone at CND..... the list goes on and on and on and on lol....who were all so nice to me. Thanx so much to you guys for all the fab products...felt like xmas last night when I had all my things back home...I dont know what to start playing with first...im thinking I may well have minxed myself before the days out! lol

My bf and I spent loads of time with Anna (Fairynice) and her hubby....a great couple and Anna is so cool and down to earth...thanx for all your help Anna!

It was also great to meet lots and lots of geeks...everyone really nice and very friendly and ill look forward to meeting you all again at some point as im sure we will. Congrats Emmsy for your well deserved award!

I still cant work out how this has happened but I am the proud owner of Ketan Patels UV Gel lamp!!! :eek: Woo hooooooo lol if you ever read this Ketan THANKYOU so much! :green:

My only complaint about the weekend is that I didnt get to spend nearly enough time in that amazingly comfortable bed in the hotel! :lol: x :hug:

This wasn't just something that we wanted was it...IMO it was something that we NEEDED !!.... Its put the fire back in my belly.

Thank you so much to everyone involved...:hug:
Omg I soooo totally second you on that...Instead of sitting wondering if I will ever do it.....I now KNOW I AM going to do it ....
BRING IT ON....
Oh yeah one more thing.......
I wanna be top of the list for the next one!
Jen xxx
You will have to be second I am afraid...I have already bagsied 1st :green:

5 years an L&P girl, and I've learned new techniques that will turn my work into a dream.
I'm now the proud owner of a Brisa Gel kit - was scared I'd hate gel, never been near the stuff - but OMG! I can't wait to get going with it - it's beautiful.
At least she found it in the end lol....
Bless you Roxanne....You did so well up there, and Amanda...and Jan and ALL OF YOU :hug:
Jan gives off so much enthusiasm I really wanted to put in her in my GORGEOUS silver bag and bring her home lol

Congrats Emmsy for your well deserved award!

I still cant work out how this has happened but I am the proud owner of Ketan Patels UV Gel lamp!!! :eek: Woo hooooooo lol if you ever read this Ketan THANKYOU so much! :green:
Thankyou hun.....
And how the flippin hell did that happen lol....
(where did you say you lived again :twisted:)

:green:

I am the same as you Bev, I havent touched Gel before and for some reason never thought I would like it ...But omg I LOVE IT....
I don't have a lamp either, I will get one after christmas...and then nothing stopping me.............

For a Gel virgin to walk into a room and be taught the best product by the best people ...is just the way to go...
as Samuel would say "IT FREEKIN ROCKS " :green:

I think this is the best way of saying what I thought.... :eek::lol::lol::|:eek::idea::lol::cry:
Just amazing, Thank you sooo much, you really are an amazing company. Bev when are we going over to america for our training?! lol He said we could anytime....

I think this is the best way of saying what I thought.... :eek::lol::lol::|:eek::idea::lol::cry:
Just amazing, Thank you sooo much, you really are an amazing company. Bev when are we going over to america for our training?! lol He said we could anytime....

Been checking the flights out to San Diego for us Helen - he did say Samuel would pay for the tickets didn't he!:lol:

Been checking the flights out to San Diego for us Helen - he did say Samuel would pay for the tickets didn't he!:lol:
Thats good, because although my kids are happy I went to the event...
They have pleaded with me NOT to list them on ebay again....

:green:

Wardo hun, you have summed it up perfectly lol, I like your style !

haha yes he did, glad I was recording the whole conversation from my handbag.

haha yes he did, glad I was recording the whole conversation from my handbag.

You'd better make another copy & put it somewhere safe - just incase!:lol:

maybe I can trade it for a lamp lol

You can put it in the safe, in the vault underneath my house along with my Award....geek mouse mat...cup... and trolley thingy :green:
Max ( my rottie) is on guard (as long as one of the cats keep him comapany he said) lol

You can put it in the safe, in the vault underneath my house along with my Award....geek mouse mat...cup... and trolley thingy :green:
Max ( my rottie) is on guard (as long as one of the cats keep him comapany he said) lol

haha I will keep that in mind, its sounds very safe, trolley... did I miss something?!

Samuel, Samantha, Gigi, Jan, Jim, John, Rox, Mandini (and not forgetting Ketan :hug:) and all of the ambassadors (too many to name) were just amazingly fontanarastic :wink2:
You did us proud guys and we all love you for it, not that we didn't love you before...
...well, you know what I mean lol

Thank you all so much (geeks included) for perhaps the best weekend I've ever had in my life!
You're all stars :hug:

Latest posts

Back