Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395969407.047370.jpgMy clients nails using mega mix and china glaze! Love the stuff :)

I know I must be the last person to have ordered but today I have 😄 and a excited x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396028773.216550.jpg

Just thought I'd upload a pic of one of the foils I got l from MM xx

This all sounds great :)

What lamps is everyone using - any problems?

Would there be any insurance problems with mixing systems etc? (say Shellac base and top coat with megamix inbetween)?

Thank you :)

It's universal and can be used with almost any system

So I have red in gel anyway but I'm now so keen to use MM and see how well it lasts on different clients :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396078656.040154.jpg

Megamix from this morning with additives xxx

1396105126794.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396120906.803442.jpg

The nude colour is a mac cosmetics pigment, the red is bio sculpt.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396120894.213182.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396120894.213182.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 249
you've added all your pics to the Megamix facebook page

Sorry if it's already been asked but would thermal polish work with mega mix?

Look what I got today (thank you Martin for fast delivery) I know I've been slow in ordering but it's here and have tomorrow off so will be having a play 😄 x

See in my excitement forgot to attach pic ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396259131.932225.jpg

hi geeks, for those of you that make it up and save it as I understand you can with additives what size jars have you got to put them in? a cant decide whether to get 6ml or 10ml! x

Looking forward to ordering and having a play x

I used my Megamix with Morgan Taylor polish.... I'm so impressed! So far so good, 1 week 2 days and no chips.

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 316
I want to introduce megamix to my fb page how have you all worded it? I don't particularly want to say the name at this point x

Just had a failure :(
Mixed with the new yellow opi.
4 coats and still not full coverage also peeled slightly on wiping ;( nightmare in salon!

I know this has been mentioned somewhere but I can't find the answer. I've got the spare empty bottle to store my megamix brush and I'm wondering what you put in it? I remember Martin saying to put 'alcohol' in it but unsure as to what this means? Was he referring to 99% IPA or something else? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back