Men We Fancy - But Really Shouldn't

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get in the queue behind me Carl:lol:

LMAO! :lol: Careful! Amy may have something to say about sharing JC!!:green:

Ahem I certainly do! Adele's already tried to stake a claim for him.... there's only so much of JC to go round you know! :lol:

I suppose I could consider someone having a timeshare in Captain Slow though....they could have Wednesdays and every other weekend....any takers......? Anyone........?

Have to say I have had a secret crush on David Seaman since I was8!!!! Everyone thinks I am weird- especially since he cut his hair he looks fitter then normal!!!!
Also love Paul Walker (he's in Skulls, Fast & Furious etc etc)

Oh and Wesley Snipes - my fella always asked where he fits in cos he looks spitting image of Freddy Flintoff and nothing like the others - ha ha !!!!

I must admit I don't really find bald men attractive...I just don't..sorry.

BUT......Phil the guy on Location ,Location I find very attractive.
I used to only watch this to see what lovely shoes Kirsty would be wearing....but ended up watching it for him. there is just something so sexy and attractive about him. Is it just me?

I must admit I don't really find bald men attractive...I just don't..sorry.

BUT......Phil the guy on Location ,Location I find very attractive.
I used to only watch this to see what lovely shoes Kirsty would be wearing....but ended up watching it for him. there is just something so sexy and attractive about him. Is it just me?

Definitely just you Izzi!!

I do have to admit with others though at finding myself bizarrely attracted to Simon Cowell :o

Robbie Coltrain (sorry but I can't help it):eek:
Sean Bean :Grope:
Sam Elliott (but it's his voice):rolleyes:
Bjorn Borg (even now):confused:
I was going to add Brad and Jonny but this was about people we do fancy but shouldn't (everyone should probably fancy Brad and Jonny)!
Olivier Martinez (in Unfaithful he was unreal)

But in saying all of this I don't fancy any of the above to have an affair with - just find bits of them all that I am attracted to. I would still want to sleep at night with The Nail Geek at the end of the day!:Kissing:

Harrison Ford (think Han Solo 1977!)
Patrik Berger (Czech footballer, dodgy hair)

But I have to offer you one word that ends all discussion about fancying men......

Sawyer

Look at my avatar and I rest my case.......:lick:

Paul Hogan.. (oohh i fancied him sooo much when i was younger)
uummm let me think........
Phil from location, location uummm could eat him on toast..
Tom Hanks, hubby won,t even let me watch films with him in now cos i dribble:o:o

But guess i will just have to be happy with hub:irked:

Here you go Liz ... no drooling now!

Here you go Liz ... no drooling now!
oohhh look at him..... dribble dribble dribble.. he even gets better with age

oohhh look at him..... dribble dribble dribble.. he even gets better with age

I have 2 admit I rather fancy Tom Hanks 2!!! LOL xxx

Latest posts

Back