Men We Fancy - But Really Shouldn't

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemsie1983

Reaction score
Thought this might be a fun thread for a Tuesday afternoon!!

So what celebrities do we fancy that we really shouldn't

Now I have loads but my number one is Richard Hammond! lol :lick:

Richard Hammond is mine............I'll fight you for him!
He is so cute. He certainly got me in to top gear!! Boom Boom!:)
What a sex thimble!!!

Snap!! Yummy! :lick:

Sam Elliott the biker from the film Roadhouse phwoaarrrrr!!!

Anthony Keidis lead singer Red Hot Chili Peppers, short hair, long hair, blond or brunette I would take him anyway!

Charlie from Corrie. I always go for the bad boys!!

Lol....
He's not my type (sorry girls) i also have a few, my main one is the V man himself, mr Vinnie Jones! WOW!!!!!
have a few others like, ian wright, thierry henry and aaron mccusker (jamie maguaire from shameless)
But vinnie is at the top for me.....and my partner knows it. LOL

XXX

Relax... I dont fancy any guys. I thought I might just throw in that Richard Hammond isnt as small as you might think. That's just the way it appears on Top gear as both Jeremy Clarkson and James Maye are both well over 6 feet tall. I think lil Ritchie is about 5' 9"

Relax... I dont fancy any guys. I thought I might just throw in that Richard Hammond isnt as small as you might think. That's just the way it appears on Top gear as both Jeremy Clarkson and James Maye are both well over 6 feet tall. I think lil Ritchie is about 5' 9"

Suits me. I'm only 5'1''!!

Jonny Depp
Robert Downey Junior (Spelling?)
Ewan McGregor
Oh.........there's so many....................!

Hang on Anthony Kiedis shouldn't be in this list - you definitely really should fancy him....in fact it's a bit of a crime on this board if you don't....just ask jax extreme and Sassy :lol:

I also adore Mr Hammond, and I'm gonna add Philip Schofield, Jeremy Clarkson and James May (eek I know!) to my list :green:

Jonny Depp
Robert Downey Junior (Spelling?)
Ewan McGregor
Oh.........there's so many....................!

Hang on, they're all fitties! I think gemsie is asking for men we find it a bit shameful to fancy!

Oh and sorry to disappoint but Richard Hammond's 5'7".....still okay for you then sals!:green:

I fancy:

Josh Hartnett

Vince Vaughan

And a waiter from the restaurant up the road...:o.. he is just gorgeous and so sweet... giving me advice on cakes when I was waddling around pregnant!!

lol... and I still fancy my husband... !

Hang on, they're all fitties! I think gemsie is asking for men we find it a bit shameful to fancy!

Oh and sorry to disappoint but Richard Hammond's 5'7".....still okay for you then sals!:green:

Absolutely perfect! I've got first dibs, then? :lol:

That's why I call him the sex thimble!:)

I like Jeremy Clarkson, more for his personality than his looks I think!!!

I thought that but when I was typing out Sean Connery... I just thought people wouldn't get it! :lick:

Yeah thats what I want the Shameful ones!

Another one for me is Jack Osbourne (Only recently though since he has lost all his weight and got a haircut)

Yeah thats what I want the Shameful ones!

Another one for me is Jack Osbourne (Only recently though since he has lost all his weight and got a haircut)

Yeah it's no fun if they're guys everyone fancies....you can't laugh at anybody's shameful taste then :lol:

Ooh I second Sean Connery and raise you Robert Redford!

I like Jeremy Clarkson, more for his personality than his looks I think!!!
PMSL yeh right........... you really fancy him don't you?!!:lol:

Ok here's one to be ashamed of:
There's a program on channel 5 "Milkshake" for the kids in the morning,
The program is called Hi Five, two men, three women singing songs and dancing about like a loony. The one guy Tim is quite cute, which is the only reason why I allow my 2 year old son to watch it!!! LOL

Yeah it's no fun if they're guys everyone fancies....you can't laugh at anybody's shameful taste then :lol:

Ooh I second Sean Connery and raise you Robert Redford!

shame on you young amy !:lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back