Men We Fancy - But Really Shouldn't

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE'S SOOOOOOOO CUTE!! Hubby hates me watching top gear as he knows its so cause of him, lol!! :lick:

I'm sooooo over excited!! Just got off the phone to my sister in law who reckons she knows a bloke who can get us tickets to be in the Top Gear audience.:green: :green:
What am I gonna wear?? Ooh, I'll be seeing the lovely Mr Hammond in the flesh!:Scared: Right, must try and breathe and calm down. Don't want to get all disappointed if she can't get them. Aaaaaaah, so excited though. :green:

I'm sooooo over excited!! Just got off the phone to my sister in law who reckons she knows a bloke who can get us tickets to be in the Top Gear audience.:green: :green:
What am I gonna wear?? Ooh, I'll be seeing the lovely Mr Hammond in the flesh!:Scared: Right, must try and breathe and calm down. Don't want to get all disappointed if she can't get them. Aaaaaaah, so excited though. :green:

Lucky Girl Sals xxx

jules x

Lucky Girl Sals xxx

jules x

Thanks hun. Must try not to get too excited, in case it doesn't happen. Look at me; always the optimist! :)

Thanks hun. Must try not to get too excited, in case it doesn't happen. Look at me; always the optimist! :)

Hey sals thats a good thing hun xxx
Your going to make ppl so jealous..........

jules xx

Aw sals you lucky thing! I'm on the waiting list for tickets....which means it's gonna be about 18months before I get to go and ogle my three shameful faves :|

If you get there before me, give James May my number and tell him I'll go sailing in his Triumph Herald any day of the week :green:

Aw sals you lucky thing! I'm on the waiting list for tickets....which means it's gonna be about 18months before I get to go and ogle my three shameful faves :|

If you get there before me, give James May my number and tell him I'll go sailing in his Triumph Herald any day of the week :green:

Will do hun. Do you want me to tell him you'll handle his mast for him? :wink2:

Will do hun. Do you want me to tell him you'll handle his mast for him? :wink2:

Yes, tell him I'm good at things like that....know all the right ropes to pull and I'm great with a rudder :green:

Yes, tell him I'm good at things like that....know all the right ropes to pull and I'm great with a rudder :green:

:lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL.

Robbie Williams all the way for me :hug:

Just thought of another one (can you tell I'm really bored?). Jose Mourinho. Phoar!!

Tobey Maguire (spiderman)
Declan Donnolley
Mark Owen (take that)

i seem to like all the little men!!

Yep, something definitely about Gordon Ramsay

i've got a wierd little crush on ben/henry gale from lost :o
Season_3_Ben_Promotional.jpg

Ooh I thought of another, Tom Selleck aka Magnum mmmmmmmmm. Then I thought why has every one I've said been in their late 40's to 50's?

Ooh I thought of another, Tom Selleck aka Magnum mmmmmmmmm. Then I thought why has every one I've said been in their late 40's to 50's?
This one's just for you then:

Did he play Richard in friends ?!

:lick: RUSSELL BRAND:lick:
RICKY MARTIN:o
RIGHT SAID FRED (BALD ONE)
PREFERABLY ALL AT ONCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o :o :o

:lick: RUSSELL BRAND:lick:
RICKY MARTIN:o
RIGHT SAID FRED (BALD ONE)
PREFERABLY ALL AT ONCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o :o :o
Now that's just greedy!

Latest posts

Back