Men We Fancy - But Really Shouldn't

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have to say gordon ramsay, not sure why but yum!
also in the same way simon cowell, treat em mean and all that......

ok this is not the type of guy i would ever go for but gill outta csi is lovely so is horatio outta csi miami , lol

Lush pic isnt it....glad ive met another fan lol

I've only seen Bon Jovi three times.....I'm not as big as fan as you:lol:

Who do I fancy? it has to be Neil Hodgson:Grope: You can't beat watching him race with that mean machine between his legs.;)

We're all complete wrong'uns really, aren't we? :lol: :lol:

We're all complete wrong'uns really, aren't we? :lol: :lol:
Speak for yourself!
Yep, you can't get rid of me that easy!!:)

Ok as mentioned before, Simon Cowel.
A guy you love to hate but hate in a "mmmmmmm....would you, or wouldn't you?" kind of way!

Okay........deep breath...........I'm coming out..............are you ready for this

Jeremy Clarkson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay........deep breath...........I'm coming out..............are you ready for this

Jeremy Clarkson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Adele....I've already claimed JC and James May on the first page of this thread....they're alllllll mine I tells ya!

This one's just for you then:

ewwwwwww, my mum is totally in love with tom sellyk...or however ya spell it!! i think he looks loads better without a tash!! lol

xx

I totally fancy Dominic Monaghan (Charlie in lost) everyone else thinks he is horrible but I really really fancy him!! LOL!! xxx

Attachments

• dominic_monaghan_narrowweb__200x318.jpg
    dominic_monaghan_narrowweb__200x318.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 15
Hugh Laurie from House:o but not when he was in Black Adder:eek:

Thought this might be a fun thread for a Tuesday afternoon!!

So what celebrities do we fancy that we really shouldn't

Now I have loads but my number one is Richard Hammond! lol :lick:

I have to totally agree with you, Mr Hammond is MMMmmmm, and if he was to knock on my door....Id say "come in"!!!!

ooh yeah hugh laurie in house is fab , quite nice in a sick way , lmao !:green:

:lick:Yum YUM bubble gum BONO from U2 YEP BONO saw him here this year. OMG what a HONEY BUN he is ye he is old but shhh..me too!!:Kissing::Kissing::Kissing::hug::hug::hug::hug::Kissing::Kissing:

Well I think its great, whilst there are Geeks, old, strange looking celebrities will never go without!!!

I have to totally agree with you, Mr Hammond is MMMmmmm, and if he was to knock on my door....Id say "come in"!!!!

Nope, sorry. You're too late! He's mine I tell you, MINE!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

I feel sooooooo ordinary, I could still go a few rounds with Beckham, I like people talking stupid to me:)

I feel sooooooo ordinary, I could still go a few rounds with Beckham, I like people talking stupid to me:)

Carl, just as I imagined - your men are so predictable!

thats why i said i felt "ordinary":)

We will have to find you a new imaginary man then! How does Jeremy Clarkson fit in on your wave length?

We will have to find you a new imaginary man then! How does Jeremy Clarkson fit in on your wave length?

LMAO! :lol: Careful! Amy may have something to say about sharing JC!!:green:

Latest posts

Back