Millenium Nails Gel Polish at NEC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuicyLucy

Reaction score
I was at UK Beauty yesterday and noticed that Millenium Nails have launched their Gel Polish. 72 colours at a really low price. I didn't buy because I have not tested these and the crowds were mad, but I noticed that the bottles have a label underneath with "Gelish" written on and a number which matches the Gelish colour range exactly (also 72 colours).

Anyone know what this is about?

I was too at the NEC yesterday & bought the led lamp & a few gel polishes & it's crap, I've emailed them for return x

I was too at the NEC yesterday & bought the led lamp & a few gel polishes & it's crap, I've emailed them for return x

Very professional!! :irked:
You went yesterday and by the next morning you knew how well the gel applied and lasted to make that determination?Oh and of course had no education with the product.

All I can say people when reading answers like this one is, 'consider the source' of the information. Even I could not make such a statement about anything unless I had first done a class with the product and secondly tested it for at least 2 months.

last point, the people who make for the company mentioned on the lable also make for many other brands ... you only have to look at the bottle to see. Same same. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck.

Seems someone spent too much at the show and now wants money back.

I must set the record straight here. Millennium do have Gelish on the bottom of SOME of their gel polishes. We actually had communications with our solicitor at the show due to the fact that we had warned Millenium at the show previous to remove our trademarked name from his bottles. I can confirm that Hand and Nail Harmony DO NOT MANUFACTURE for Millenium regardless of what others are trying to lead you into believing.
I can also confirm that we have not been contacted by anyone who purchased from the show for a refund.
It is clear that when a brand makes such a huge impact on the industry that there will be companies who will want to benefit from that success by copying everything from names to appearances, wording etc!

Just noticed via Millennium Nails' Facebook page, that they are selling this stuff direct on Ebay themselves! It isn't showing on their trade website yet!! How professional are they?

OK have deleted all the comments that have riled up the gang ... back on topic.

We will still be here, helping and answering ANY questions that people have with any of our products, regardless of some of the unnecessary comments - like the one above, that some people like to make.It is a shame, that because some products become popular, that it has caused such uproar.Wasn't it said many times that there is room for all?

OK have deleted all the comments that have riled up the gang ... back on topic.

OK Gigi, does that mean we are not allowed to make any comments about specific questions regarding our own product, but you are allowed to delete our responses as suits you?
That would be the case & therefore not really professional -not allowing the company to comment,when you - belonging to another brand altogether, can delete when it suits! That's really not nice.

OK Gigi, does that mean we are not allowed to make any comments about specific questions regarding our own product, but you are allowed to delete our responses as suits you?
That would be the case & therefore not really professional -not allowing the company to comment,when you - belonging to another brand altogether, can delete when it suits! That's really not nice.
There is a fine line sometimes between being a 'member' of the site and being a moderator... in this instance I believe the right decision was made and the relevant comments (ie mid-spat) were removed.

Please let's keep the thread open and be respectful to one another, I don't like closing threads, especially on a Wednesday! :wink2:

Anyone on here who wonders why you don't get all the information from Nail Harmony should by now realise that we may well give you that information but someone deletes it if they don't like it - I give this comment 5 minutes before it also disappears.

Incidentally, that same someone posts and sends PMs of her own that are against site rules but they remain in place somehow... strange but true.

Anyone on here who wonders why you don't get all the information from Nail Harmony should by now realise that we may well give you that information but someone deletes it if they don't like it - I give this comment 5 minutes before it also disappears.

Incidentally, that same someone posts and sends PMs of her own that are against site rules but they remain in place somehow... strange but true.
Your first paragraph is total rubbish and it won't be deleted/removed either.

Please read my last reply!

If anyone has personal comments to make then do them OFF THREAD to the person concerned OR to one of the moderator team.

Thanks!

Now... back on topic....... :wink2:

I got some of the millennium polishes and personally i think they are really good :D i actually bought them to use on myself because doing manicures and pedicures all the time i can't have my normal opi polish on because it comes straight off when i remove the clients nail polish and with my hands being in the water so much it dosn't last very long. But have used my millennium gel polishes a number of times since i bought them and couldn't recommend them enough, i've started doing friends and family too and alot of my clients have started asking about them so i'm thinking of adding it to my price list and if it's popular maybe transfer over to a better known brand. I've never really been interested in gel polishes before (i am qualified in gels) and yes it was an impulse buy at the show but soooo glad i bought them :D i noticed they put them on ebay before on their actual site which did put me off abit but hey ho, thumbs up!

I must set the record straight here. Millennium do have Gelish on the bottom of SOME of their gel polishes. We actually had communications with our solicitor at the show due to the fact that we had warned Millenium at the show previous to remove our trademarked name from his bottles. I can confirm that Hand and Nail Harmony DO NOT MANUFACTURE for Millenium regardless of what others are trying to lead you into believing.
I can also confirm that we have not been contacted by anyone who purchased from the show for a refund.
It is clear that when a brand makes such a huge impact on the industry that there will be companies who will want to benefit from that success by copying everything from names to appearances, wording etc!

I love Millenium gel polish,great colours,last better than Shellec,i am i Jessica Girl & O.P.I girl....carnt wait for new the new range.:hug:

Ladies, I have got lost a little in this thread. A little too much b!tching but not many valuable answers.
All I am interested in is if Millenium Gel nail polish any good compared to other brands ie. shellac?? I am about t o purches some as is cheaper then Shellac for instance! So I really wouldn't like to waste my money. Any of you, apart from those ladies who already answered properly to the relavant question, have positive long term experience. what is the clinet feedback?

Thank you:p

Hi there,

I haven't used these but have noticed that they are on Groupon today as a UV gel kit! They have sold nearly 500!! I have always liked the fibreglass/silk range from them but its a shame they are selling to the public when the website says 'professional nail products'.

Xxx

I saw this on groupon today and it very much looks like a cheap knock-off type product so I came to look it up on here.

Surely there can be no doubt, it is NOT a professional product if it is sold on groupon to the general public.

It is interesting that you mention other ranges which you use as I personally would feel I have to avoid this brand completely now as it would not give out the professional image to clients - it's very likely they have see the groupon advert.

I saw this on groupon today and it very much looks like a cheap knock-off type product so I came to look it up on here.

Surely there can be no doubt, it is NOT a professional product if it is sold on groupon to the general public.

It is interesting that you mention other ranges which you use as I personally would feel I have to avoid this brand completely now as it would not give out the professional image to clients - it's very likely they have see the groupon advert.

I agree, I think its quite naughty of them! Haven't used them for quite a few years now but I saw the groupon email this morning and this thread about Millenium nails on here today.

Xxx

Latest posts

Back