mini earthquake ????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
I havent a clue what just happened,
But the only thing I can think of is some sort of earthquake ??

We were just sat here watching tele I was sat here next thing everything shook ...
I shook sat here on the chair....the door was rattling, and so was my daughters whiteboard, leaning against the wall...

It sounded very strange...felt a bit surreal...me and my boyf just looked at each other like WTF...
Next thing everywhere went quiet and wind stopped ?

I then got a pins a needles feeling in my hand and went a bit lightheaded...
We just phoned the neighbour, and they felt it too...
Lady in bed, she felt the whole bed shaking !!!

Anybody else feel anything ?

same here in leeds

Glad I wasn't the only one. Wasn't sure so I checked on European EMSC website and they have one listed about that time centring in Hull area.

Have felt them before, but it's always very bizarre.

omg.. oh that freaks me out... but unfortunately we live right behind a train line that is used to service a quarry so i experience that at 6 am every bleeding morning!!!
hope you feel less stressed now..

Yes here too we woke up as the mirror on my bedroom door started banging it went on for a few seconds it was 12.59am and i felt the bed vibrating I had to get up and read the headlines on the news bbc co.uk and it said west midlands tremor! I wasnt going mad

I then got a pins a needles feeling in my hand and went a bit lightheaded...

Anybody else feel anything ?

Thats the let down from you fight or flight reaction kicking in.. basically your body flooding itself with adrenalin..
sorry for the explanation but after recovering from PA anything remotely to do with adrenalin facinates me.. my body is now my very own discovery channel.. (ooooer that sounds a bit naughty.. save it for your blogs chels)

ooo interesting thankyou chels :hug:
I still have it a tiny bit in my arm, and hand

well now I truly know what it feels like to feel the earth move lmao

i thought this was a wind up...................dave came in tonight and went to bed, and all the pics on the bedroom walls are tilted - ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i didnt like it, but i didnt feel anything at all

The twins and I are up still, was really scarey! The youngest three have slept right through it :eek:

yes we felt it too. it woke my daughter up!

:eek::eek::eek: iwasnt tripping it happened when i was in chat i told you :rolleyes:my house and settee moved so suddenly sideways i thought it wanted a dance the jigjig haha :hug:

Wow that was crazy - I'd just got into bed after being on here and felt it ! Scarey!

It woke us up ,we thought it was bad wind and went back to sleep lol

i felt it to:eek:it was well scary

THought i was on the 'magic carpet' in bed NIGHTMARE !

AMb x

Well the earth certainly moved for me too:lol:

No really it woke myself, my hubby and my son up, my daughter slept right through it:rolleyes:

Pretty wierd stuff up here

Both my husband and I sat bolt upright and said in unison .. did you hear that? I had woke with the noise, but my hubby had woke with the bed shaking. I lied there with my heart pumping and then my little lad called for me. I went into him and he said.. 'mummy there was a noise in my bedroom... so I told him the wind was being very noisy... and he said ... but my bed was all wobbling!!! :eek: I couldnt get to sleep for ages afterwards :(

The last time I felt a tremor was when my 23 year old was only 5, so a long time ago.. this one was apparently 5.2 on the Richter scale, back when my daughter was 5 and it happened during the day, I am sure it was only 4 on the Richter scale, but that seemed horrendous and scary. I am glad I was sleeping and missed the majority of it :(

Wow... Felt it here in Mansfield too..

Was laid in bed with my broken ankle and the house shook:eek::eek:

It was soooo scarey.

I think the whole of my street was stood outside,I hope its not the start of things to come.

Needless to say my fella jumped out of bed and put his arm on my poor ankle:rolleyes: not good.lol xx

We felt the tremors here in London around 1:00am too, and both me and my OH sat bolt upright, looked at each other and said "what the hell was that?!"

Latest posts

Back