Minimist arrived questions please help x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
I'm trained in spray tanning and have done it for one year, and got my minimist & pop up cubicle today. Very excited!! It's from the Spray tan cubicle co. not tantrick I'm afraid. Hopefully you will still help me tho:Scared: and not shout at me for buying their machine;)

Anyway for those minimist users - do you find it has a lot of overspray?? I have turned the knob to the left to reduce the amount of spray that comes out. it is a fine mist, the same as it used to.

Just sprayed myself in the shower but there was a bit of overspray I think it was due to me doing it myself.

Anyway is that normal just wondering if I am doing something wrong??

Please advise..

Thanks

XXX

Ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! fancy not getting the Tantrick one!!! LMAO!

I cant answer your questions hun, I have just had my Tantrick Minimist delivered too but havent been brave enough to play with it yet!

I didnt know that the spray tan company did the same machine cheaper and included training free until after I had placed my order or I would have been buying mine from them too!! :sad:

Aspirations said:
Ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! fancy not getting the Tantrick one!!! LMAO!

I cant answer your questions hun, I have just had my Tantrick Minimist delivered too but havent been brave enough to play with it yet!

I didnt know that the spray tan company did the same machine cheaper and included training free until after I had placed my order or I would have been buying mine from them too!! :sad:

put a blob of nail polish on the silver screw.

Turn it half a turn.

See how that goes.

Naughty naughty not getting it from mandy :smack: ......but HEY....i noticed it was cheaper there too :Scared: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amb x

can't answer your question - but just had a look at their website ( I didn't look at them or tantrick at the show coz I knew I couldn't afford them:Scared: )
They seem very reasonably priced.......... better still they've got these cute little nuress ones for £70 - I'm wondering if they are any good (just to use on myself) anybody used them??

I've been thinking about doing a spray tan course with Tantrick. I've checked out the website and heard good reports about it on the site.

I'm just wondering, as I do quite a bit of mobile, is there much over spray (thinking about peoples carpets etc) and do you need an extractor.

Thanks for any help.

Clairet said:
I've been thinking about doing a spray tan course with Tantrick. I've checked out the website and heard good reports about it on the site.

I'm just wondering, as I do quite a bit of mobile, is there much over spray (thinking about peoples carpets etc) and do you need an extractor.

Thanks for any help.

I've heard on the geekgrapevine that tantrick are famous for no overspray......... ask Minkus!!

Zuise.e said:
I've heard on the geekgrapevine that tantrick are famous for no overspray......... ask Minkus!!

Definately hun - practiclly no overspray! PM me if you want to ask anything. Apart from being less messy because of the lack of overspray this also means less solution used per tan which of course in turn means more profit for you! xx

yes this is cheaper but....... Tantrick give you more things with their kit like a carry bag, tanning solutions in 500mls bottles in 4 x different strengths, client record cards, information leaflets, fliers and you got the spray tanning cubicle free too at the show, so its swings and roundabouts really!!!:biggrin:

nailsbydesign said:
yes this is cheaper but....... Tantrick give you more things with their kit like a carry bag, tanning solutions in 500mls bottles in 4 x different strengths, client record cards, information leaflets, fliers and you got the spray tanning cubicle free too at the show, so its swings and roundabouts really!!!:biggrin:
Yeah - ive just had a look on the spray tan cubicle co. & i cant work out how its cheeper than tantrick - its probably me being thick lol but i cant work it out!!??

~shelley~ said:
Yeah - ive just had a look on the spray tan cubicle co. & i cant work out how its cheeper than tantrick - its probably me being thick lol but i cant work it out!!??
You can buy the mini mist (not quite the same design as Tantrick) for £299 + vat with a bottle of tanning solution but its not in the 4 strengths that Tantrick do and has nothing else with it:wink2:

nailsbydesign said:
You can buy the mini mist (not quite the same design as Tantrick) for £299 + vat with a bottle of tanning solution but its not in the 4 strengths that Tantrick do and has nothing else with it:wink2:
you can buy the mini mist from tantrick for £295 with out all the kit but you need all the kit dont you xx

~shelley~ said:
you can buy the mini mist from tantrick for £295 with out all the kit but you need all the kit dont you xx
Thats what I meant about swings and roundabouts:D

i bought the system from Spray tan company as to me it is down to £££'s at the moment. Just getting a new house so we don't have much to spare. I got the minimist, tan cubicle, promo materials and a bottle of their tan\ for £444.

It's everyone's preference, both companies are no doubt equally as good it was my personal choice that's all.

HTH's.

Thinking of getting tantrick as it is right not a lot of overspray x

tinkywinky said:
i bought the system from Spray tan company as to me it is down to £££'s at the moment. Just getting a new house so we don't have much to spare. I got the minimist, tan cubicle, promo materials and a bottle of their tan\ for £444.

It's everyone's preference, both companies are no doubt equally as good it was my personal choice that's all.

HTH's.

Thinking of getting tantrick as it is right not a lot of overspray x
Thats a good deal hun, i just couldnt see it on the website xx

Don't think it is on there it is a special offer hth's

Clairet said:

Thanks for any help.

If you use clear it doesn't stain, clients love to see the tan develop naturally over the next few hours. You need to be confident with your routine & use light reflections off the skin (to check for even coverage).

Nuress is ok if you are using it for personal use as it has only a very small motor, it's great if you are not sure if you are going to offer spray tanning as part of your business. www.spraytancubicle.com x:p

Well i am very confused now as i rang up spray tan cubicle yesterday and was quoted nearly £600 for the minimist set up and wasnt told of any special offers.

but there again have to say that tantrick didnt say they did the minimist without all the bumpf either.

Just to try and clear some of the confusion. Its the machine that causes the overspray not the solution. All the solutions have to be extremely thin to go through the gun. It will be the design of the gun itself which will determin the overspray. Defo make sure that you have a play with its settings

Must say that

I LOVE THIS MACHINE SO MUCH

AND THE POP UP TENT! it is so professional (beats putting clients in the bath anyday)

It is absolutely fab. Did my first couple of tans today, no leaking, little overspray very cool and wicked machine which isn't that noisy.

Really am pleased with this just wanted to tell you xx

Latest posts

Back