Mmmm... New Spray Tan solution from Tantrick - Essence of Summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesnt the solution carry on developing within the skin though, regardelss of wether the guide is showered off?! or does the water cease the development? Im confused now, because i have showered after only 3 hours but still had full development.

Yes I received mine today and it really does smell totally yummy. I've done the same just sprayed my face but waiting for husband to come home to spray me properly - oh dear that does sound naughty doesn't it.
Ooo! that made me giggle MrsR!!!!

Doesnt the solution carry on developing within the skin though, regardelss of wether the guide is showered off?! or does the water cease the development? Im confused now, because i have showered after only 3 hours but still had full development.

Different skin types absorb DHA solutions at different rates..I.E. an oily skin or moisturised skin will "draw in " the solution at a much slower rate than say a dry skin will act like a sponge.

Additionally the solution used also is absorbed into this skin at different rates...I.E. a water based solution will be absorbed much faster than an oil based solution as will a solution with less initial colourant guide.

So no water does not "cease the development" but dependant on the level of absorption into the skin one can ,only to a certain degree, reduce the tanning effect by taking a shower quickly after a spray tan application.

Its all a bit "hit and miss" though so best try and use the spray tan colour chart right from the offset and select the correct DHA % for the skin type of the individual being treated.
HTH

Yeah thats what i thought collin. Thanks for confirming.

It is weird though, because I sprayed with original tantrick 5% when i washed it off quick. And i have oily skin. Have to be awkward dont i! lol.

Yeah thats what i thought collin. Thanks for confirming.

It is weird though, because I sprayed with original tantrick 5% when i washed it off quick. And i have oily skin. Have to be awkward dont i! lol.

as always Katelisa:hug:
It really is hit and miss this wash of thing...its best only used as an emergency measure as the ability to dilute the tan is so variable from person to person,solution to solution as well as time issues.

Use the correct solution for the appropriate skin type is always the best course of action :hug:

Its obviously not gonna work for every one...

BUT if you are in a situation like melb its worth a go... noting worse than a client ringing up next day saying they are orange in result of overdose of DHA.

Its obviously not gonna work for every one...

BUT if you are in a situation like melb its worth a go... noting worse than a client ringing up next day saying they are orange in result of overdose of DHA.

agreed..its lways worth a go :hug:

I just had a mental image of someone being wheeled into hospital, bright orange, with medics shouting "they've had a DHA overdose, we need help, quick" lol. :smack:

I just had a mental image of someone being wheeled into hospital, bright orange, with medics shouting "they've had a DHA overdose, we need help, quick" lol. :smack:

A bit like that stupid hair shampoo advert you mean :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back