Mmmm... New Spray Tan solution from Tantrick - Essence of Summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey ... whats the apricot spray oil ?

kx

Karma Body Mist from Tantrick.

As for the EOS, my clients are loving it! Did 6 on Tuesday, by Wednesday 4 had rebooked for top-up!

I forgot to let you know how I got on with the EOS solution. I'm very fair skinned and I turned quite a dark brown, probably slightly darker than the 8% on my skin.

I've also been using the Tantrick Apricot spray oil to maintain the tan and it is really good. After a week I had to get in the bath for a long soak and had to really scrub it off. A couple of clients that have purchased it also said they loved it.

I didn't notice the strawberry/melon smell really, only when I came out of the room and went back in.

The EOS is a slightly higher % than the 8% but non of my fair skinned clients have gone dark brown.

Try turning your gun down...

I must have a mega sensitive nose as i can smell it soon as i open the bottle!!!

xxx

As for the EOS, my clients are loving it! Did 6 on Tuesday, by Wednesday 4 had rebooked for top-up!

Wow thats fatastic and glad to hear your customers love it and more importantly that they are re booking....with the sunnier warmer weather at last here this prodct is ideally placed to help increase your bookings:hug:
EOS is indeed 8.5% however for some reason really does react well and loves the fair skin.

I am really pleased with your reaction and makes all the effort of formulation and development all the more worth while:hug:

Ooh I would like to try! Sounds yummy! The autumn gold sounds very nice. How long will it be before shimmer one comes out? please hope soon x

Ooh I would like to try! Sounds yummy! The autumn gold sounds very nice. How long will it be before shimmer one comes out? please hope soon x

Hi Angie...PM me your addy and I will happily send you some to try.

The Autum Gold is currently being formulated right now and will be available end July...the party shimmer will be available shortly after.

Until then keep spreading the :Love:

Sprayed myself with just EOS (didnt mix it with anything) yesterday, and this is how it looks right now. just under 24 hours later.
you can see the guide colour, enough to be confident in spraying.
i went out for lunch with my friend after i had sprayed and didn't look funny colour or anything, which was brill.

oh, and i showered about 4 or 5 hours after.

oh, and HURRY UP WITH THE AUTUMN GOLD COLLIN!!!! :D :D

25052008315.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good Kate...its a lovely colour on you, looks very natural. :hug:

Just one criticism you should have worn the knickers with the strawberries on.

Sprayed myself with just EOS (didnt mix it with anything) yesterday, and this is how it looks right now. just under 24 hours later.
you can see the guide colour, enough to be confident in spraying.
i went out for lunch with my friend after i had sprayed and didn't look funny colour or anything, which was brill.

oh, and i showered about 4 or 5 hours after.

oh, and HURRY UP WITH THE AUTUMN GOLD COLLIN!!!! :D :D

25052008315.jpg

very flattering :hug:
There realy is just enough initial colour dye to see where you are spraying isn't there
Autum Gold just two weeks away now:hug:

Just enough time for katelisa to buy herself the appropriate knickers for her next demo then.:)

sounds good, can you get samples before you buy? and what percentage is it? dha that is. thanks :hug:

sounds good, can you get samples before you buy? and what percentage is it? dha that is. thanks :hug:

EOS is 8.5% and if you pm me your addy I will happily send you a sample
best regards

Were already there and developing a "party mist" range just for that purpose.which will have a shimmer effect..so when you girls are all dancing around your handbags at the local night club you will just be a blur of shimmering light..oh and smelling of either strawberries ,orange or maybe something else just as yummy:hug::hug:
that sounds great collin ill have a bit of that i think, :green:
oh and keep us informed as to when this party mist will be out, that will be a good seller,

that sounds great collin ill have a bit of that i think, :green:
oh and keep us informed as to when this party mist will be out, that will be a good seller,

well having spent considerable time now with the formulation the Autum Gold will be fragrenced with Vinilla spice..available in a fortnight yum yum yum

I am just about to go onto the wow website & put in an order for EOS! I was wondering what this would be like for a while now, then found this thread & it answered my thoughts.

The Vanilla Spice one sounds really yummy too - can we get this yet?

I have just about enough solution left to spray my 2 clients on Sat & have some more tans booked in at the end of next week so hopefully should have my new EOS to use on them.

I can't wait. I also can't wait to test it out on myself - my fiance is super sensitive to the smell of DHA. I have had to stop tanning myself as when I am covered in (any) fake tan, he says I smell like a damp dog basket (!) & refuses to come anywhere near me.
He can even smell it on me if I have been spraying other people.

Thanks for all the posts everybody :)

xx

The Vanilla Spice one sounds really yummy too - can we get this yet?

I can't wait. I also can't wait to test it out on myself - my fiance is super sensitive to the smell of DHA. I have had to stop tanning myself as when I am covered in (any) fake tan, he says I smell like a damp dog basket (!) & refuses to come anywhere near me.
He can even smell it on me if I have been spraying other people.

Thanks for all the posts everybody :)

xx

Trials out in variouse salons are basically now complete and all is looking good so the Autum Gold should be made available by the end of this month :hug:

good luck with your Fiance reaction to your new spraytan liquid :hug:
Remember though when you spray with EOS...less is more..the initial colour dye is minimul and it is completly normal for first timers with this product to overspray..trust the liquid..it's far better to initially underspray and add to the tan than it is to overspray and have to deal with the mess.

Good luck though :hug:

hya
Hi Susie,
you have nothing to worry about...just lightly mist your face (just as if you were spraying pefume) ..dont try and spray yourself brown...trust the liquid...a "light spray each day" will over a few days develope into an all over even ,deep and long lasting tan..you can also use this to top up any patchy areas where the tan has rubbed off from a pro applied spraytan session or take with you when you go on hol's....remember just a light mist each day and you will be fine.
if you are worried till you gain the confidence the lightly spray your legs...
Have fun and do let us know how you get on
regards
help colin - have just realized that i used 10% instead of the 8% on a fiar lady who states she tans easily without burning and wanted to be a darker tan!!! just know she'll be on the phone first thing!!!any advice? as you probably have gathered, am still a novice!!!

hya
help colin - have just realized that i used 10% instead of the 8% on a fiar lady who states she tans easily without burning and wanted to be a darker tan!!! just know she'll be on the phone first thing!!!any advice? as you probably have gathered, am still a novice!!!

OK now this is something we have all done and doesnt necessarily mean the end of the world..even though it may seem so to you right now.

It may well be that she is in fact more than happy with the outcome of the tan..after all she did ask for a darker tan :hug:

I would be inclined to take the bull by the horn ..call her up(showing good customer service) and ask how the tan is developing ..dont mention any concerns you may have.
if she is happy..well good job done....if she feels its to dark ...well explain the tan will of course fade ..its at its darkest point right now and recommend that next time she comes in that she has the 8% which may suit her skin type better.

Novice you might be but nothing stopping you acting as if you've been doing it for years...its all about how you come across to the customer..remember they will naturally assume you are experienced ..so your in a good position to show them you are :hug:

It is always advisable to face things head on ..be up front and professional at all times.
Given your posted question you clearly are an individual that "cares" and as such that makes you a good professional.
Good luck with your call and I'm sure all will be well....do keep us informed as to the outcome with this customer

HTH :hug:

Last edited:
hya

Its probs too late, but you could of gettin her to shower a bit earlier, say after 4-5 hours rather tan the full time, this will give her the colour of 8%

hth (for next time)

xx

Latest posts

Back