Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the photos. One with the trolley closed, one open, and one showing the back which can be made into a rucksack, or the straps can be zipped away. I am so loving this!! I have to say the quality is fantastic - there are so many compartments.

I also ordered a nail polish roll (pink) and large manicure thingy (pink) and also a large cosmetics bag thingy (purple).

He he so pleased......

xx

Looks great! I'd love to see more photos when you have everything in it x

Lisa, are you pleased with yours? This is all thanks to you finding that link - thank you so much! Did you get those extra make up bags? I didnt add them...... so didnt get them......

Hubby thinks this thread is so funny - he is is finding it so amusing that we can get so excited about a bag!!

Thing is, I dont know what to put in mine....... I dont do mobile nails.... so far have put a pair of tweezers and small book in.........

xx

By the way, anyone who was worried about fitting the cnd lamp in - there would be no problem, plenty of room and you would easily get all your nail stuff in.

xx

Yes, lamp goes in perfectly. Have taken photos, still packing!! hahaha

Yep, I got those little make up bags too. :)

Gonna put some pics up now :)

ps. i need to order those manicure wraps next!!

I still have stuff to put in all the pouches and in the front pockets of the holdall. That's where I'm going to store all my liquid stuff. But you can see there's still plenty of storage left for other bits and bobs.

I think it's fab and I'm a very happy bunny!!

ps. ignore the first pic as it won't shut with the lamp like that, well it won't with me but could be because I have lots of stuff in opp pockets.

Attachments

• ROO TROLLEY 010.jpg
    ROO TROLLEY 010.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,200
  • ROO TROLLEY 007.jpg
    ROO TROLLEY 007.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 997
  • ROO TROLLEY 008.jpg
    ROO TROLLEY 008.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 1,006
  • ROO TROLLEY 009.jpg
    ROO TROLLEY 009.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,013
  • ROO TROLLEY 011.jpg
    ROO TROLLEY 011.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 938
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 952
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 912
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 872
Last edited:
Yes, lamp goes in perfectly. Have taken photos, still packing!! hahaha

Yep, I got those little make up bags too. :)

Gonna put some pics up now :)

ps. i need to order those manicure wraps next!!

I got the zebra print roll for all my tools, looks great on the website. I may order a few more things once I've got everything in there and I can see what else I might need! x

Thanks ladies, Im loving this thread, Its great to see how everyone carries and packs their mobile bits. Seen the thread for salons, but nothing for mobile. Cant wait for more piccies
Thank You!
xx

:eek: Thanks to this thread I ordered one last night! and a roo roll - you guys are a bad influence lol :smack: :Love:

Thanks ladies, Im loving this thread, Its great to see how everyone carries and packs their mobile bits. Seen the thread for salons, but nothing for mobile. Cant wait for more piccies
Thank You!
xx

I will try and post some of mine later this week when everything is in it x

I just had to signup after reading these posts :) i dont comps! i brought my very own lilac roo trolley after reading and i LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you so much Lisa for the web adress, you got me a PROPER BARGIN i got mine from the link and i was showing a friend yesterday and typed beauty trolley into the roo search box and found this one too!

Roo beauty trolley offer - trolley and rucksack offer - Roo beauty deals UK

i rang them up to ask about returning mine to get the deal, they said no need, just gave them my order number and paid the difference, 30 quid and now i have a matching backpack coming too.

SOOOO EXCIIIIIIIIITED:biggrin:
attachment.php

Attachments

• my-brill-trolley.jpg
    my-brill-trolley.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,799
Last edited:
Welcome Laura. We have the same purple....

Thanks for that link. I see that if you put discount code ROO33 in you get 33% off the cosmetic bags. I just tried it and it works - so anyone who has not ordered and are buying the cosmetic bags too make sure you put that code in.

It sounds like roo are very flexible. I am very tempted to get the ruck sack too........ You can never have too much storage eh........

xx

Awww I'm glad to help!!!

I've packed everything, see my photos on the earlier page. Everything fits into the trolley, I haven't got enough room for my minx lamp but hey ho, that normally stays in my boot anyhow. I'd also say there's probably enough room for a towel too if it's laid flat over everything.

I had to re-jig the lamp a little, it wouldn't zip up when laid flat so I've had to lay it another way, this may have been because I have some of my nail varnishes in the plastic bags in the opposite side but what's also great is the straps to secure everything.

I'll be buying some other bits n bobs now myself, probably the manicure wrap and maybe another cosmetic bag as they have 30% off.

Roo won't know what's hit 'em! :)

the girl on the phone was lovely, not sure if their flexible just dont want it returned to send it back to me again i bet, haha!

purple is my favourite but i was really stuck between pink or red too! will post pics of everything in side it and the bag when it arrives.

its neverending with pockets and morepockets, i wonder if i could use it for lugage too!!

Love this Roo stuff :)
I just have a normal trolly. It fits all my bits in. I do though have just bought a little desk tidy from NSI. Im thinking just being able to lift it out of my trolly already with essentials in and just putting it on the table. Will also keep my workspace tidy as I along ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328013605.725402.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328013619.127398.jpg
Vicki x

Awww I'm glad to help!!!

I've packed everything, see my photos on the earlier page. Everything fits into the trolley, I haven't got enough room for my minx lamp but hey ho, that normally stays in my boot anyhow. I'd also say there's probably enough room for a towel too if it's laid flat over everything.

I had to re-jig the lamp a little, it wouldn't zip up when laid flat so I've had to lay it another way, this may have been because I have some of my nail varnishes in the plastic bags in the opposite side but what's also great is the straps to secure everything.

I'll be buying some other bits n bobs now myself, probably the manicure wrap and maybe another cosmetic bag as they have 30% off.

Roo won't know what's hit 'em! :)

I'm hoping to squeeze my Minx lamp in when needed as I don't have any acrylic stuff and don't carry polishes as I pretty much never use them because of Shellac. I'll let you all know how I get on.

Here's another bonus!!

It fits in my boot (Ford Focus) standing up with the boot cover still in place. Result!!

I hated it when I was using my old toolbox trolley as it would only fit on the back seat and then it's at risk of being stolen from car.

Mine has just arrived & I'm going to pack it now. Pics to follow :biggrin:

Love this Roo stuff :)
I just have a normal trolly. It fits all my bits in. I do though have just bought a little desk tidy from NSI. Im thinking just being able to lift it out of my trolly already with essentials in and just putting it on the table. Will also keep my workspace tidy as I along View attachment 11659View attachment 11660
Vicki x

Thats my way of thinking too! :) I love your tidy! xx

OMG I have just ordered a rucksack for £30 like Laura did!!! In pink this time! It comes with 3 more of those cosmetic bags - what brilliant value.

I am thinking the trolley for when I do foot health practitioner stuff which I am going to do locally, and the rucksack for reflexology. And the nail roll and nail cosmetic bags Im going to use in my treatment room to put my gelish in as its all a mess in a drawer. Its amazing how you can justify purchases when you have too........

And, the lovely lady at Roo is sending me the free make up bags as I didnt add them to my order. I have to say I am very impressed with them.

xx

Yes thanks Laura - you are a star! Wouldnt have known else. I now have my lovely trolley to look at and the excitement of more goodies arriving tomorrow.....

xx

Latest posts

Back