Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has arrived too. Very happy with it. Very tempted to buy the tool wrap and polish wrap.

The polish wraps are great, I use them for my Shellac :)

Pics of my new trolley, I can fit everything in & it feels so light when I pull it, love it. :Love:

Attachments

• bag 001.jpg
    bag 001.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,286
  • bag 002.jpg
    bag 002.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 872
  • bag 003.jpg
    bag 003.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 753
  • bag 004.jpg
    bag 004.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 809
Everyones photos are great. Im thinking I really like the pink - yours looks lovely cathy.

xx

Everyones photos are great. Im thinking I really like the pink - yours looks lovely cathy.

xx

Its great, so much room & lots of pockets too. I have just ordered another roo roll & a deep cosmetic box. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Trying to decide between Roo or Zuca, the latter looks a bit heavy!

http://www.screenface.co.uk/cases-mirrors-chairs/large-set-bags/zuca-pro-make-up-artist-trolley-bag.htm

I think at £195 vs £59 there's no contest!!

You can buy additional make up bags from roo to give the same effect as the zuca bags.

I think the Zuca bag is more streamlined as it doesn't have any additional pockets on the outside. Once the Roo bag has items in the outer pockets it looks more bulky (well not bulky but not as streamlined).

Oh my I've just ordered mine too ..... I'll blame you lot if hubby shouts at me for spending more money lol

I just now need to get off my preverbial and get plenty of work coming in to pay for it!!!

I've just ordered this thanks geeks! Can't wait to get all my nail stuff in it :)
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I think at £195 vs £59 there's no contest!!

You can buy additional make up bags from roo to give the same effect as the zuca bags.

I think the Zuca bag is more streamlined as it doesn't have any additional pockets on the outside. Once the Roo bag has items in the outer pockets it looks more bulky (well not bulky but not as streamlined).

I've known about both for months but can't decide. CND did a similar trolley but now not available. Need to find another brand to make another comparison. Price isn't an issue for me, getting it right is!

Regards

Hi Lisa
I am mobile and use CND products.
This is the bag I have:
Sahar Fabric Vanity / Beauty Trolley Bag by Beauty Boxes
I tried the hard body cases first and it was knocking lumps out of my car so i changed to this one.
I know it's a bit on the pricey side but I think it's fabby!
I really wanted the CND IT Case but by the time I had found out about them they had run out as they were only made in a very limited edition.
There are 3 drawers in the lower compartment but I took out the top smaller 2 and all the larger bottles can be upright at all times in the big one. My couch roll and extention lead sits on top of this space.
All my Shellac bottles are in small plastic boxes (bought from Staples) so, again they are all kept upright.
The top part holds; Lamp, glitters, files, implements, towels. Internal side pockets for gloves etc. Internal mesh (under the lid) holds receipt book, purse, brochures etc.
Internal zipper flap has another mesh pocket for fresh bin bags and Soft Landing Towels.
External pocket for last minute bits!
I would like to add I now own a VW but my previous car was a Smart FourTwo and it fitted perfectly in the passenger footwell in front of the seat so no problems with size!
My clients are always amazed I can fit so much in the bag in such an organised way!

Thanks for the link. I like ... :)

Geeks - you are bad, loving this thread!!

Have just ordered mine along with some Manicure Rolls!!

Hubby's gonna moan!!!!!!

Cx

Its arrived and I love love love my trolley!! I'm dying to get home and put all my nail things in. :) xx

Geeks - you are bad, loving this thread!!

Have just ordered mine along with some Manicure Rolls!!

Hubby's gonna moan!!!!!!

Cx

I ordered the trolley and left a subtle comment about wanting a manicure roll and that valentines day is coming up soon! ;) lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

MY PINK RUCKSACK HAS ARRIVED!!!! Oooh its lovely! Really excessive because I got my roo purple trolley on Tuesday.....

I have to say it is fantastic - comes with 3 of the cosmetic bags like the trollley does, and also they were kind enough to send me the set of 5 small make up bags.

The rucksack has an area in the back which has foil and I think its for keeping things warm. There are so many compartments! I would hazard a guess that you could probably fit a cnd lamp and shellac or gelish stuff - would be tight but I reckon you could.

Would also be great for holidays too!

I think i have had such value for money. For £140 I have had one trolley, one rucksack, 7 of the cosmetic bags, a large manicure roll and a nail polish roll - and the 5 small make up cases. And that includes courier delivery. I am well chuffed! And the quality is excellent.

If anyone wants me to post photos of the rucksack, let me know

xx

Beautychic - wow - it is so exciting when they arrive eh!! What colour did you get?

xx

Beautychic - wow - it is so exciting when they arrive eh!! What colour did you get?

xx

Purple. I have to keep looking at it:o

I couldn't decide between purple and pink. Still loving the pink but 2's a little excessive, isn't it?? :cry:

xx

Hey 2 is not excessive at all! And the pink really is gorgeous! Look at me - I have the trolley and the rucksack and I am not even mobile really!!! I plan doing some mobile reflexology later but hey - what do I need for that - a couple of towels and a bit of lotion......???

If you wanted the rucksack, you just ring them up and pay £30 - and there is no shipping charge and it comes with the 3 cosmetic bags like the trolley.....

I have both sat together in the lounge with the trolley open so I can see them both from the settee... mmmy yes I am sad.... Oh yes and the manicure roll and polish roll on top so I can see those too....

xx

Hey 2 is not excessive at all! And the pink really is gorgeous! Look at me - I have the trolley and the rucksack and I am not even mobile really!!! I plan doing some mobile reflexology later but hey - what do I need for that - a couple of towels and a bit of lotion......???

If you wanted the rucksack, you just ring them up and pay £30 - and there is no shipping charge and it comes with the 3 cosmetic bags like the trolley.....

I have both sat together in the lounge with the trolley open so I can see them both from the settee... mmmy yes I am sad.... Oh yes and the manicure roll and polish roll on top so I can see those too....

xx

i must be sad too, everyone who comes to the house gets shown my bag, I unzip it & show them all the pockets & bags, I really need to get a life lol

Latest posts

Back