Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no - I feel a purchase coming up ;)

Is it light when fully packed girls inc shellac lamp?

I have only about a month ago ordered a metal beauty trolley but it is sooo heavy and along with my portable manicure table im damaging my neck and shoulders.

Oh im so disappointed that I missed these as I don't know if i can justify spending that again on a trolley I know im doing a minx course Monday and haven't even saved enough for the lamp yet. However if i damage my neck more i wont be able to even do mobile hhmm..

Loving all the piccys thanks for putting them up geeks.

Lisa, are you pleased with yours? This is all thanks to you finding that link - thank you so much! Did you get those extra make up bags? I didnt add them...... so didnt get them......

Hubby thinks this thread is so funny - he is is finding it so amusing that we can get so excited about a bag!!

Thing is, I dont know what to put in mine....... I dont do mobile nails.... so far have put a pair of tweezers and small book in.........

xx

Lol hysterical xx

Lol

Hi Lisa
I am mobile and use CND products.
This is the bag I have:
Sahar Fabric Vanity / Beauty Trolley Bag by Beauty Boxes
I tried the hard body cases first and it was knocking lumps out of my car so i changed to this one.
I know it's a bit on the pricey side but I think it's fabby!
I really wanted the CND IT Case but by the time I had found out about them they had run out as they were only made in a very limited edition.
There are 3 drawers in the lower compartment but I took out the top smaller 2 and all the larger bottles can be upright at all times in the big one. My couch roll and extention lead sits on top of this space.
All my Shellac bottles are in small plastic boxes (bought from Staples) so, again they are all kept upright.
The top part holds; Lamp, glitters, files, implements, towels. Internal side pockets for gloves etc. Internal mesh (under the lid) holds receipt book, purse, brochures etc.
Internal zipper flap has another mesh pocket for fresh bin bags and Soft Landing Towels.
External pocket for last minute bits!
I would like to add I now own a VW but my previous car was a Smart FourTwo and it fitted perfectly in the passenger footwell in front of the seat so no problems with size!
My clients are always amazed I can fit so much in the bag in such an organised way!

Ooo I like the look of this one too...... Maaaaan dilemma!!!!

Could you possibly post a pic with it loaded ready to go??? Pretty please thank oooooo xx

Soooo gutted I missed my delivery today :( but will be picking it up tomorrow evening :)

Can't wait to be able to put all my stuff into it and leave it all packed up at the moment I keep having to pack and unpack everytime I leave for a job as I don't have a big enough space to leave my current trolley packed up. I constantly panic that I'm going to leave something behind and I was bound to one day but I will have no need to worry now yey :D

Roll on tomorrow, good job I'm not working tomorrow evening so that I can play with my new toy lol

Have just placed my order - pink trolley, manicure roll & deep cosmetics case.
Thank you to the original poster - what an amazing offer.
I am currently using my b&q trolley, which is practical but manly. I need girly! Yay! :)

Girls my neighbour just handed in my roo case! I only ordered it yesterday :D i have all my Shellac, minx, polishes and acrylic gear in it its amazing! And its not actually that heavy.
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi guys

Here are photos of my new pink roo rucksack and also the purple trolley, and manicure roll and polish roll and free make up bags........

Still excited bout all this. You see Im not a 'shoe' person - I am a 'bag' person - and I think this is all an extention of that.......

xx

Attachments

• rucksack.jpg
    rucksack.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 768
  • rootolley and rucksack.jpg
    rootolley and rucksack.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,029
I have just ordered the the blue trolley, 1 each of the moonstone storage in blue and the Amazon blue snakeskin beauty case, I used a discount code further back and used that for 33% of the make-up/storage cases. I spoke to the guy on the phone and he said that there is an offer on the small roo rolls coming up soon :)

Shelley X

Hi guys

Here are photos of my new pink roo rucksack and also the purple trolley, and manicure roll and polish roll and free make up bags........

Still excited bout all this. You see Im not a 'shoe' person - I am a 'bag' person - and I think this is all an extention of that.......

xx

That all looks great! I am picking my trolley up tomorrow so will post pics tomorrow eve of it with details of everything I manage to cram in there! x

Hi Lisa
I am mobile and use CND products.
This is the bag I have:
Sahar Fabric Vanity / Beauty Trolley Bag by Beauty Boxes
I tried the hard body cases first and it was knocking lumps out of my car so i changed to this one.
I know it's a bit on the pricey side but I think it's fabby!
I really wanted the CND IT Case but by the time I had found out about them they had run out as they were only made in a very limited edition.
There are 3 drawers in the lower compartment but I took out the top smaller 2 and all the larger bottles can be upright at all times in the big one. My couch roll and extention lead sits on top of this space.
All my Shellac bottles are in small plastic boxes (bought from Staples) so, again they are all kept upright.
The top part holds; Lamp, glitters, files, implements, towels. Internal side pockets for gloves etc. Internal mesh (under the lid) holds receipt book, purse, brochures etc.
Internal zipper flap has another mesh pocket for fresh bin bags and Soft Landing Towels.
External pocket for last minute bits!
I would like to add I now own a VW but my previous car was a Smart FourTwo and it fitted perfectly in the passenger footwell in front of the seat so no problems with size!
My clients are always amazed I can fit so much in the bag in such an organised way!

OER !! I've gone for this one!! it just looked like I could organise things a bit better in this one!! Ooooooopppsssss it would be the more pricey of them out there!!

Wow I'm jealous!!!! Amazing :O. May have to order!!! I have a 3 tier beauty case and that's full :O mmmm time to treat my self!!

Hi guys

xx

HAHAHAHAHA you make me laugh!!!

It's just aswell Roo don't make shoes as I'm definitely a shoe person. Otherwise I'd be in real trouble! :lol:

:O what a bargain !!! My mum is treating me to them !! , ekkkkkk thats 4 rolls i have now.

Excited !!!:green::green::green::green: had sad am i :o:orofl xx

I ordered 4 of roll sets :eek: the emerald beauty trolley, Amazon beauty case and 1 each of the jewel cosmetics bags, :eek::eek::eek: at least everything had money of. Not all the rolls are for me, going to give some to my daughter who is also a beauty therapist.

Shelley X

Just one photo to show you that you can fit in a Minx and a Shellac lamp if you really want to (I won't be doing this all the time as I do a lot more Shellac than Minx).

In the main compartment is Shellac lamp, Minx lamp, towel, flannel, couch roll folded into towel, manicure wrap with all tools, files etc in, Shellac colours, mundo file spray, hand sanitiser, dsperse, dsolve, remover wraps, cuticle away, scrub fresh, spray bottle for soap and water etc.

Other side is pack of Martha Stewart glitters, hands down pads, gauze wipes, wheel with Shellac colours, large solar oil, solar oil pinkies and 15ml for retail, Minx patterns, nail foils, client record cards, business cards, Shellac and Minx aftercare, material safety data sheets.

I think that's it! I haven't put anything in the outside pockets so far but think I would use those for hand cream, scrub etc. It is a bit of a squeeze with the Minx lamp but it does close, you just have to be careful how you position the lamps.

Hope this helps anyone that was wondering! x

Latest posts

Back