Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my ROO rolls came today those what was on offer at 3 for £10. right impressed , they sent me a LARGE roll and two small rolls !!

my ROO rolls came today those what was on offer at 3 for £10. right impressed , they sent me a LARGE roll and two small rolls !!

Wen did you order them, I ordered on Saturday so not sure when they will come x

Wen did you order them, I ordered on Saturday so not sure when they will come x

I ordered my trolley and rolls monday and they came yesterday :)
LOVE them!

Most of my evening clients have ambient/mood lighting on which as you said is lovely for them but a challenge for us!
If you can Shellac well in the dark you will be amazing in the daytime! Haha.
I got a pink clip on light from IKEA: JANSJÖ Clamp spotlight - IKEA

Do you find this lamp bright enough? I use a craft lamp from argos, but its a bit bulky & not clip on. The Ikea one looks fab. :)

Me too! I just came home to find them in my letterbox. Well impressed too! I got 2 small rolls (pink zebra and cream leopard print) and a Large Navy blue one! :):)
I ordered mine friday at 4.45pm. When my account status changed to "Dispatched, Delivery by DPD" I emailed them and asked for my tracking number so I knew they were coming today :)

Yippee mine came 1 big 2 small :D ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328706468.777384.jpg

Oh no Roo is a very dangerous place for me!

Think I might need a bank loan there is way too much I NEED from this site!! ;) x

Think I might need a bank loan there is way too much I NEED from this site!! ;) x

It's lethal looking at that site, you want everything lol x

Think I might pass their web address to everyone at Birthday and christmas time. Bit like a wedding list lol. Hmm now theres an idea. I wonder if they offer a service like a wedding list/wish list that we can share...

My pink trolley arrived today - LOVE IT!
Thanks to the original poster x

My stuff all arrived last week and I am still excited about them! In fact they are still in the lounge being admired.... like the 'christmas list' bit

xx

Got mine today and I love it! Very fast shipping to Ireland!:) Thanks to the geek who posted them on special offer!

Do you find this lamp bright enough? I use a craft lamp from argos, but its a bit bulky & not clip on. The Ikea one looks fab. :)

It's fab and for the size of it, it is really bright.
The fact that you can angle it anywhere is brilliant for 'squirmy' clients!

It's fab and for the size of it, it is really bright.
The fact that you can angle it anywhere is brilliant for 'squirmy' clients!

I agree- very bright as its LED, and can be twisted and bent and shaped in all directions! And the clamp is made of soft suckers, so it doesn't do damage to client furniture! I had mine randomly clamped to the bottom of the leg of a table to get down and do a clients feet yesterday! Because it's so light it stays in place even if you clip it to soft furnishings like sofa arm or curtains ;)

My roo rolls came today. I have plain black. black/white zebra and pink/black.
Though mine are all small..

My roo rolls came today. I have plain black. black/white zebra and pink/black.
Though mine are all small..

I got the same as you, all small too :(

Oh well i still love them :D

so do i.. lol..
Iv just looked at the cosmetic bags with dividers. Im undecided if i should get some more rolls. (so ill have colour collections together) or buy a couple of cosmetic bags which hold 20 polishes. Though i do love the rolls. lol
Unsure why im being a fusspot, my nails are badddd... lol. Still need lots of practise...

Last edited:
Only ordered my Emerald trolley yesterday and received it already. I absolutely love it and can't wait to fill it with all my equipment. The design is brilliant with the detachable ruck sack on the front.

What great service.

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back