Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine last night just followed the link and changed to pink for £59 plus delivery. Can't wait for it to arrive! X

Hiya Geeks

Apologies my origional post was incorrect. Loving my trolley and rucksac :) have used it twice for weekends away. Had an off day!

What case are you ladies thinking of using for your spray tan stuff?

Lisa x

I've just bloomin bought one too!! I didn't even need one but I couldn't resist after reading this thread!! xx

What case are you ladies thinking of using for your spray tan stuff?

Lisa x

I use one of those old lady shopping trolleys. I got a nice one from Argos with cow print on. It's ideal as I can fit everything in and even hook my tent over it xx HTH

For my spray tan stuff I use one of the holdalls from nouvatan website, it's pretty big but everything fits in nicely! xx

I use one of those old lady shopping trolleys. I got a nice one from Argos with cow print on. It's ideal as I can fit everything in and even hook my tent over it xx HTH

that sounds a good idea I wasn't sure what to use x

For my spray tan stuff I use one of the holdalls from nouvatan website, it's pretty big but everything fits in nicely! xx

I got one of those too, but it hasn't lasted very well and I'd prefer more compartments to keep liquids upright, mine end up on their side and spilling.

roo, case:

i found the same after buying one after reading this link it arrived this morning and after unpacking it rearranging things about 3 times and repacking it again i have finally got every thing in it plus in a metal box and another black shoulder bag, so yeah i guess i didnt fit everything in it after all lol ( hmm maybe i have too much stuff - no thats just silly, never have too much stuff!) xx

Oooh Emma, have you got all your spray tan stuff in it??

You won't believe this but now I've got all my nail stuff in mine I haven't yet emptied it to try out the spray tan stuff.

Will have a go tomorrow.

I'm such a plonker, I didn't think for a minute that the spray tan machine would fit inside these cases but I was wrong!

The spray tan machine fits into the case along side towels around side to keep it moving around along with spray tan wipes, sticky feet and extension cable. And in the outside pockets all my 1L spray tan solutions can fit upright without any spills along with any other bits n bobs. :biggrin:

Here comes another order!!! lol

Will it fit a pedi bowl do you think..? x

I Have just bought this one and am totally in love with it!!!!

You can see pics on my Facebook page if anyone wants to see how / what I managed to pack in there , I'm thefairynailmother on there xx

Do you mean you cat?? Hehe x

I had to order one too after reading all this - still got £59 offer using the link from this. My big fat Harmony lamp just fits in the detachable rucksack. Everything else, including desk light, fit in the main case. In fact, I even have room for some more stuff ....

I've just ordered another one for my spray tan kit.

:D

Will it fit a pedi bowl do you think..? x

Yes, just tried mine in it and it does. Mine is quite a wide bowl too and I know you can get slimmer ones. You'll be able to store the rest of your stuff inside the pedi bowl.

I've just ordered another one for my spray tan kit.

:D

Can I ask what one you've ordered for spray tan stuff? I've a hod all and I hate it x

Latest posts

Back