Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You little beauty!!!

I have been trawling through website after website to find something just like that! I love the Roo Rolls too! A-mazing!
Thank you sooo much!

Can I also add if you use the link above the price is still on offer, but if you go on to the website without the link these bags are now £89.95 - SAVE YOUR PENNIES (£30.00) AND USE THE LINK ABOVE!!!

Roo have the nail rolls on offer at the moment for 3 SMALL Rolls for £10.00 instead of £39.00!!
Here is the link below:

http://www.roosalon.com/product.php/1224/mini-nail-polish-roll-exclusive-offer--set-of-3-

Cheers dears,

Ali :)

Last edited:
You little beauty!!!

I have been trawling through website after website to find something just like that! I love the Roo Rolls too! A-mazing!
Thank you sooo much!

Can I also add if you use the link above the price is still on offer, but if you go on to the website without the link these bags are now £89.95 - SAVE YOUR PENNIES (£30.00) AND USE THE LINK ABOVE!!!

Roo have the nail rolls on offer at the moment for 3 SMALL Rolls for £10.00 instead of £39.00!!
Here is the link below:

Mini nail polish roll exclusive offer - nail roll offers - exclusive rolls UK

Cheers dears,

You're very welcome, it's good that we can share ideas and bargains when they come up.

Now if only they did a larger bag which would hold my spray tan machine with inner compartments for the 1L bottles of spray tan solution!! I'd be first in the queue to buy it, fed up with bottles falling over and leaking. :D

:D

I just ordered a Tanzani trolley that came with 2 free cosmetic bags (as in the trolley rucksack) and a set of the three nail rolls...... to be delivered all for £53.67! Used the ROO33 code to get the extra discount so I managed to get a trolley that was originally £115 for just over £40!
Amazing, thanks for the link!

Love the trolley/back pack case but it's £113 (not including the case) for shipping to Switzerland :(

Hi, could you tell me where you put the discount code in please? It's probably right in front of me but I can't see where!

Nope sorry, found it!!

Just also purchased the Tanzania and used the discount, chose free delivery, whole thing was £40!! Such a bargain, can't wait to get it :)

Wrote Roo about their high shipping charge to Switzerland and apparantely it was a website error so shipping is actually only £37.50 :))) They were very apologetic about it and thumbs up for their professionalism and speedy reply.

So glad, I have just ordered it can't wait for it to arrive (4 to 5 days). Thanks Geeks for sharing x

Wrote Roo about their high shipping charge to Switzerland and apparantely it was a website error so shipping is actually only £37.50 :))) They were very apologetic about it and thumbs up for their professionalism and speedy reply.

So glad, I have just ordered it can't wait for it to arrive (4 to 5 days). Thanks Geeks for sharing x

Ah brilliant it's a good job you wrote to them!

I just tried it - ROO33 and it said the offer code was invalid? Anyone know why? Has the date expired? Gutted if it has!:sad:

Oh no :( I ordered on Wednesday and it was ok? Maybe it ran out end of feb?

Thanks Tommo. Would be just my luck. Was all geared to come home from college on Wednesday and order, only to be faced with the news of my very good friend, David jones from the monkees had passed away. Only just starting to get back into real life today and function again. Sorry for waffling x

Ooh my Tanzania, nail rolls and free bags arrived today! That was quick, luckily the hubby was home to take it in for me!

I tried the code, I think maybe it expired as a Feb deal. But I would keep an eye on this post and their site as they seem to be throwing out some really good deals at the moment.

Righty then..... what shall I go for next! :D

Thanks Tommo. Would be just my luck. Was all geared to come home from college on Wednesday and order, only to be faced with the news of my very good friend, David jones from the monkees had passed away. Only just starting to get back into real life today and function again. Sorry for waffling x

Oh no! Poor you. Yes I tried the code again and it is now invalid. There are still some great cases/trolleys on the website though at fab prices. I'd buy another one without the code!

My Tanzania arrived yesterday, I selected free delivery so should have took 4-5 days but it was like next day delivery as I ordered it late Wednesday night and it arrived Friday!!! I absolutely love it, it looks better in real life. X

Was just wondering if anyone has any of these trolleys for spray tan kit? There's a trolley on there for £59.95 (can't remember the name now) and it looks exactly the same as a trolley on the sienna x website which is £125?

missed all the deals roo trolleys now £89 and code doesnt work so too expensive now. just my luck i allways miss the deals.

I ordered one of these trolleys today at £59.95 I followed the link on page one of this thread and it still worked order went through at £59.95 plus £3.99 for delivery. I have not heard anything from about my order at that price so I'm hoping it's all gone through at that price. I am also looking to use this for spray tanning just hope all my equip and solution will fit!

I recieved my purple roo case yesterday only ordered Friday I think, following the link on here got it for the offer price!! Go back through the pages and use the link on here.

Love it, it's all packed up for my orly gel fx training tomorrow!! Wasn't too sure what to put in it as have my shellac kit all sorted for storage, but have to use it now lol so am gonna show it off at training!!!

went through on link brought up grey one when changed to purple price went to 89. but i just had a go at putting roo purple emerald case in google and scrolled through and found link to one for 59 so just ordered it.

Latest posts

Back