Mod Team 2.0

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fabaroony new mods

Hopefully now i will be able to come off the tablets and my nervous twitch will start to ease, the panic attacks will stop and my night terrors will be a thing of the past....REPORTED POST...REPORTED POST...REPORTED POST....Ohh no having another hot sweat...:lol:

Have fun guys...:Scared:

Congratulations to all of you! Fantastic! :)

Huge congratulations to the new mods!

Can't forget to say a massive thank you to the old mods! Go and enjoy yourselves now!

Xxx

Thanks to the old team and congratulations to the new - have fun (but not too much :green:!!) xx

I raise a glass or two to our new Mod team!!!!!

Deanosnana,Dee,Izzidoll,Noodle,Shedunlop and SJK welcome to the world of Geeky Mod's.
You guys are gonna rock !!!!!!!!

So again:

WELCOME

I just want to thank you all, your support over the last 7 years it has been geektastic....I am looking forward to being GEEKY again.....love and Voddy's and Orange all round...

Wonderful old line-up ... wonderful new line-up!!!

Jacqui xxx

Congratulations xxx

Sincerest thanks to the 'old' team for all your help, advice and motivation over the years, for being part of our lives and always keeping us calm:biggrin:

Congratulations to the 'newbies', heartfelt best wishes go to you all - how exciting!

Sincerest thanks to the 'old' team for all your help, advice and motivation over the years, for being part of our lives and always keeping us calm:biggrin:

Congratulations to the 'newbies', heartfelt best wishes go to you all - how exciting!

I was reading this thread and wondering what to write that expressed how I feel and this is it /\/\......

Haven't got anything to add, thanks Fee!

Congratulations to everyone and a big thank you to the original group for all your help.

Vicki xx

Brilliant new line-up!
Congratulations to all! :biggrin: xxx

Fab new line up :) congrats.

caroline x

Congratulations to all the newbie mods, a finer team couldn't have been choosen.

Thankyou to the outgoing mods....a wonderful job done.....enjoy your retirement!

Hey guys congrats & enjoy! Thanks very much to the previous team :) xx

Congratulations the the new team.
Good luck to the old team! :)

Welcome to all the Newbie Mods. Always remember to be thoughtful, kind and courteous. Those of us departing are still here for advice and Sandi and Fee are legends when it comes to this site... They are not going anywhere fast. As for me... Well all thanks is accepted but in all honesty Geeg, Ruth, bagpuss did all the work. I was pretty lame lol

A new era... Make it great!!!

Congratulations and Thank you. To the old mods for your tireless dedication and to the new mods for keeping Salon Geek alive!

As the only beauty therapist in my salon with no one else to ask, Salon Geek has given soooo many answers and inspired new ideas. I know when I visit the site I am no longer on my own. Thank you.

Aww I missed this, everything exciting happens when I'm on my holidays :lol:

Congratulations to all our newbie Moderators they are a fantastic group of geeks great choice :hug:

Latest posts

Back