Mod Team 2.0

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to the new mods!!! Thanks to all the mods who are handing over for all your hard work behind the scenes xxx

Awesome choices :biggrin:

What a fantastic choice for the new mods.

BIG thank you to the old mods too.

I'm sure everyone will agree they couldn't have given the reigns to a better bunch of geeks :) :) :)

Congrats to a great new team xxxx

CONGRATS:!::!:

Good choices and I'm sure that you will all do a great job.

:hug:

(crap, just realized some of y'all are my pals and you'll rat me out for eating trolls LMFAO darn)

Big thank you to the old mods and congratulations to all the new mods! :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Fantastic choices !

Congratulations to all the new mods and thank you to the old ones :biggrin:

So much thanks to the outgoing MOD squad. You guys were awesome. Without you, there would have been total anarchy.

To: Deanosnana; Dee; Izzidoll; Noodle; Shedunlop; SJK

CONGRATULATIONS!
I think it's a PERFECT team.

Get ready, 'cuz I'm gonna make you earn your keep! :wink2:

Congrats to all the new mods :)

Big shoes to fill, with the high standards maintained on this site......but wow, these look great choices and will without doubt keep the excellent work up.
Many congratulations to the new guys and thanks so much to the "old" !!

Thanks all of you and a special thanks to the old team who have done a fabulous job over the last years and years! I hope we will make you proud! :wink2:

I'm reasonably new on here but just wanted to say thank you to the departing mods.
Congratulations to the new mods ( here's hoping I don't do anything to incur your wrath :-D )

Kx

I sincerely hope the new mods I have as friends/contacts are allowed to stay as friends! :(

from Debbie's HTC Sense

In homage to another late great Mod, I am going to get myself a big black book to help me in my new role. :smack:

Only to keep myself right you understand :wink2:

In homage to another late great Mod, I am going to get myself a big black book to help me in my new role. :smack:

Only to keep myself right you understand :wink2:

I'd like to report a particular strictly scottish MOD. Apparently she has already written my name in a big black book.

I'd like to report a particular strictly scottish MOD. Apparently she has already written my name in a big black book.

Now would that be me you are talking about (bet you didnt know I was Scottish LOL)

Now would that be me you are talking about (bet you didnt know I was Scottish LOL)

You are lovely, Fiona. I would never report YOU!

No, this particular MOD has a name that rhymes with Fizzi.

You are lovely, Fiona. I would never report YOU!

No, this particular MOD has a name that rhymes with Fizzi.

Thanks Tammie, there is still time for you to change your mind about me LOL.

Oh and Fizzi is lovely too, really! (but dont tell her I said so)

Thanks Tammie, there is still time for you to change your mind about me LOL.

Oh and Fizzi is lovely too, really! (but dont tell her I said so)

Out of respect for you, lovely Fiona, I will withhold judgement on the new MOD who's name rhymes with Fizzi.

Latest posts

Back