Mod Team 2.0

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
After years of dedicated service to SalonGeek.com and the awesome community that has come from those labours, we wave farewell and give a deep, heartfelt thanks to our original Moderation Team (some of which have been with us since day 1!) who now get to focus on participating in the site instead of managing it!

About a month ago, we asked the community to nominate members for the next Moderation team and we were literally inundated with seriously too many great choices. It has taken considerable time, discussion and debating to shortlist and finalise the new Mod team simply because there were so many damn fine members to choose from.

In the end, we settled on a team we felt represented the community spirit and would compliment each other while keeping the site the worlds largest community of Salon Professionals.

Without further Adieu, please welcome to the Team:

Over the next week, we will run the original team and the new team together to have as smooth and seamless transfer as possible. So give it up for the original team that paved the way!

Congratulations to all the nominees, finalists, New Mod Members and our Veterans!

Welcome to you all and thanks to those moving on.

It was a really hard decision as there were so many worthy candidates - can you imagine all of our members being moderators LOL.

Well what a brilliant team!!

Congratulations to all the new Mods... YAAAY!!! :biggrin:

Welcome to our new Team :D

...and a massive thank you to Samantha, Gigi, Ruth and Angie, you get to have a life now! lol :hug:

Fantastic! Many congratulations to Team 2.00 and huge thanks to the originals :hug::hug:

I feel a bit overawed now !!!
I hope everyone takes it easy on us until we get the hang of it !!

Congrats to the newbies, I think you are all completely mad to do it:eek: but I'm glad someone wants to do it:lol:

Well done to the new mods xxxxxx

Thank you to the 'oldie' mods, now you can enjoy yourselves xxx

OMG...I think I'm going to cry! Happy tears, not sad ones!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HONOR! :hug: and :Love:

Am chuffed for you all, congratulations, some fab choices there!! xx

lol i just deleted my post coz i thought i had broke the thread , lol
oh lord .. thank you again geeks x

Congrats to the new mods :biggrin: xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Huge Congratulations Guys...
And Thanks to the old team for all they have done!
:hug:
Jen xxx

Well many, many congratulations to those who have been selected. I wish you a long and happy journey as your now joining a band of the elite x :Love:

To those who are departing, I say thank you for your help and assistance since I joined. I wish you happy days of just normal geeking, if there is ever such a thing x :wink2:

Whoops, I forgot to say thank you to the old team...

Thank you for all the hard work over the years! :hug:

We'll try and go easy on the new mods... well for a few days anyway mwahh haa haa haa!!

As a relativelt newbie geek I wish good luck to the new moderator's and a tatty-o to the original mod squad.:wink2:

But I do hope we still hear from you I do lurk and use the site for learning and searching for the answers to my questions ( hence mostly lurking and not a lot of posting ) and I would way I have learnt much from each of them, and would be most sad if they were to never appear again :sad:

xx

Big Thanks to the original mods and welcome to the new mods

Congratulations to all the new mods, you'll all be fab :hug::hug:

Huge thanks to the outgoing team, you have been amazing xxx

Well done to the mods (new and old) for all the hard work. I think you have picked a fantastic new team :) hoping we will still see the newly released mods sharing their wisdom on the site :D

Latest posts

Back