Models for CND foundation course???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scattynat254

Reaction score
ARGH!! Just received my CND Course info and am really excited but heart sank somewhat at having to find three different models (no nails, rebalance and one hand rebalance and one hand natural - OMG) - I am pleading pleading pleading with any geeks on here to help a newbie out ... the course is in leeds, dates not confirmed just yet - but could anyone offer to be my models for the dates I need?? I can't bring my mum because she'd be watching my little girl!! Will gladly pay for time - just desperately want to do course and don't want lack of models to stand in my way! Thank u thank u thank u in advance for any help x x x x :grr:

Hi Hun,
I live in Burnley, But I expect you will get replies from girls nearer to you, I will come along as your model, If the dates fit for me. I know how hard it is, I am happy for you to come to my house to practise, I have a small home salon. Just PM me if I can be of help. I am self employed in business with hubby and part time with nails & beauty so I can dictate my own hours most of the time.
Best of luck hun.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Aw that's lovely thank you! I will definitely take you up on that - think I will be doing the course in either August or September so can I keep you posted on dates???? thanks poshfloss x x x

I dont think you need 3 different models just one as you will need to do a new set on them on roughly day 2/3 of your course then they will need to come back with you on days 4 and 5 for learning the maintenence side of it. I would phone your educator as see whats she/he says.....there were a few who could not get models on my course but my educator got some models who lived local to her salon.

thanks for the tips ... can't wait to get started on it!

You will only need 1 model for the whole course .............. Just make sure that they are avail for all of the days x

I will model for you hun if i am available on the dates :hug:

Hi,
Im doing the creative course in Leeds in August. I am just taking one model with me, I dont think they expect you take 3 models as most people like me and you would find that VERY hard. Im not 100% positive though so could be wrong lol. xx

Latest posts

Back