Monday December 5th -- Want to do a 121 with Gigi in Leeds?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
A few of you have pm'd me to ask when I will next be available in Leeds for 121 help. Well I will be there all day on the 5th December and if you pm me I will tell you times and price.

I can take 4 on the day with a model (each session will be 2 hours)
or you can team up and share the cost and both get the 121 if you are willing to work on each other instead of a model. It's up to you.

Doesn't matter if you use Brisa, fabric# or Liquid & Powder. We can work on any aspect you want.

Remember I will take bookings by pm here on the site and you can make payment to Designer Nails before the day.

Appointments are 9am - 11am, 11:30am - 1:30pm, 2pm-4pm and 4:30pm - 6:30pm. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

Doh Doh Doh!!! thats twice I have missed out now having booked something else on the same day beforehand..... one of these days I hope to take Geeg up on the one2one...

OK ... 11:30-1:30 has been booked by Kateyork1

Geeg can't you come down too sittingbourne with Liza..! Me & Karren & Jules would be very grateful :D

Thank you, I would really love to but this time I'm afraid I can't.

I'm really coming back for a planning meeting and a medical (for insurance) so I just thought I'd fit a day in at the office ... so to speak. Not meaning to favor one area over another .. it is just what has been convenient for moi!! How selfish.

Maybe I should organize a 'nailclass' seminar at a show and we can all work with 'tips on sticks' and 'try me kits' like the old days. They were really fun classes and we all learned tonnes!! Hmmm. ??

Gigi,I will try and get a hold of kate and let you know what her answer is regarding the pm i sent you

Thanks x

Well worth thinking about Geeg..! It would be great to watch another Master at work. Im very lucky to be working with Liza but watching you would be a pleasure.
geeg said:
Thank you, I would really love to but this time I'm afraid I can't.

I'm really coming back for a planning meeting and a medical (for insurance) so I just thought I'd fit a day in at the office ... so to speak. Not meaning to favor one area over another .. it is just what has been convenient for moi!! How selfish.

Maybe I should organize a 'nailclass' seminar at a show and we can all work with 'tips on sticks' and 'try me kits' like the old days. They were really fun classes and we all learned tonnes!! Hmmm. ??

2pm - 4pm is taken by Toni Talons.

9-11 is boked out by Joolz.

There is just the 4.30-6.30 slot left peeps.

hi geeg
I would love to come for some one to one training with you. it would be fantastic! I am not very far either only 30 mins away.
The only thing is i am not fully converted to creative yet.(planning to get right up to masters. I am a technician with my own salon and have been for eight years. Did a comp 1n 2003 as well.I mainy do NSI Acrylic and backstrachers but doing creative L&P in jan. I am coming to leeds on 30th of Nov to do Brisa induction though.
Do you think i would be ok for one to one training with you or shall i wait till i have fully converted.
If you think its ok i definetly will!
Thanks Louise.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi Louise - I'm on the Brisa course too, see you there! xx

louise holah said:
hi geeg
I would love to come for some one to one training with you. it would be fantastic! I am not very far either only 30 mins away.
The only thing is i am not fully converted to creative yet.(planning to get right up to masters. I am a technician with my own salon and have been for eight years. Did a comp 1n 2003 as well.I mainy do NSI Acrylic and backstrachers but doing creative L&P in jan. I am coming to leeds on 30th of Nov to do Brisa induction though.
Do you think i would be ok for one to one training with you or shall i wait till i have fully converted.
If you think its ok i definetly will!
Thanks Louise.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

hi, yeh really looking forward to it are you?
I noticed you were going, and you are not far from me?
I am in Goole.
we will have to meet up at dinner or something. did you get a model sorted out? my friend lives in leeds so she is coming up to the academy at 1pm.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

louise holah said:
hi, yeh really looking forward to it are you?
I noticed you were going, and you are not far from me?
I am in Goole.
we will have to meet up at dinner or something. did you get a model sorted out? my friend lives in leeds so she is coming up to the academy at 1pm.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yeah - me too, done my L&P, my fabric and and my SpaMani/Pedi - just need my Brisa now and lots more training! Yes, we can go for lunch if you like.

If anyone's stuck for a model on 5th December then give me a shout because I'm there anyway. (Or for any other course in Leeds come to think of it - if I'm free I'm not too far away so just ask!) xx

All appointments for 121's are now taken so I wanted you all to know how much I am looking forward to seeing you on Monday the 5th.

Although you have booked your times, I'm sure no one will mind if any of you want to stay on and observe or grab something to eat and have a chat. I will be free for 1/2 hour between appointments and at lunch between 130 and 200.

See you there! X

Whawhh - why do I always miss these posts. Enjoy

Have a fab time tomorrow everyone and once again, remember your cameras, we want to see pics!!. xxx

Cathie! said:
Have a fab time tomorrow everyone and once again, remember your cameras, we want to see pics!!. xxx

Oh, I will thanks!! - I'm a bit nervous to be honest!:Scared: :biggrin: - also very excited. Will make sure I take my camera. xx

have a great day Geeks xx

Aw i missed this thread! Have a great time everyone! x x x

Have a great time everyone taking part - say hello to Geeg

Cathyx

Latest posts

Back