Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Everyone,

Just weighed myself and I have lost a pound.:lol:

Who else is finding difficult to diet when it's freezing outside and it's getting darker in the evenings?

Karen
xx

I'm not deiting hun,i am just being more aware of what i eat,i agree salads etc are hard when it's like this so we have had lot's of veg this week with roast dinners,stew etc and i have been having low cal soups for luch,so i am still getting warm food and doing plenty of exersise,hth and well done x

Morning Everyone,

Just weighed myself and I have lost a pound.:lol:

Who else is finding difficult to diet when it's freezing outside and it's getting darker in the evenings?

Karen
xx

I'm just craving hot sausage rolls, pasties, pies.....basically anything that is hot and full of fat:lol:

I'm basically following the Weight Watchers plan. I have being having a lot of low calorie soup to try and fill me up but am craving things like Macaroni & Cheese as it's been absolutely freezing here!:lol:

Karen
xx

Alright everyone! I lost 2lb this week, considering i didnt really try i'm pleased, will do better this week xx

I must be the only one so far that GAINED weight....yes GAINED.... 1lb

I ate 30g of speciel k for brekfast..
Ham salad sandwich for lunch....
1/2 the normal size meal i would normally have...

and did situps..

see where did i go wrong:(:cry::cry: where is that chocolate... ooohhhh i even gave up coffee... chocolate....and all the goodies

No , I have too -but then i havnt really tried this week, been a bad one to start really as had 2 of the kids birthdays!!!:) Never mind, have started fresh today, will try harder!!:lol: Well done to all the Geeks that have lost this week:hug:

morning everyone hope we are all ok xx
I've lost a pound.. not a great loss but its heading in the right direction so cool,
well done to everyone who's lost, don't get down hearted if you haven't, stick at it and it WILL !!!

Still the same as yesterday!!!!! 9st 2lbs

Hi all,iv stayed the same this week.Its probally all the crap i eaten up to now thats caught up,anyway ill keep trying as i go on our first family holiday abroad on 27th November and im not looking forward to it at all!!! I need a kick up the a*** lol.Keep going everyone xxxx

I haven't even lost a penny, never mind a pound!!

I tried really hard all week :irked:

Never mind, lets see what next Monday brings

Pickle Honey, don't worry too much, you weight will naturally sort itself out as long as you are good with your food, try not to diet just yet Sweetie with a new baby you need all the energy you can get, also if you are breastfeeding your milk won't be as nutritious if you diet.

Afternoon everyone! Well done if you lost weight this week and if you didn't, keep smiling and don't let it get you down. I am pleasantly surprised to see that I lost a 1lb this week - making me 10st 5. I am pleased at that as I wasn't expecting to have managed anything - what with Halloween parties and a stressful week generally. Mind you, didn't really do much exercise and so will try to do more of that this week. The mini trampoline is there looking at me - I just need to remember what it's for now! My 4 year old has had more fun on it than me this week!!!

Hugs to everyone, whether any weight lost or not - the important thing is we are all doing it TOGETHER!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alright everyone! I lost 2lb this week, considering i didnt really try i'm pleased, will do better this week xx
well done babe x

well after getting told that I'm getting made redundant I have managed to stay the same, which i'm ok with as I could quite easily have but on weight.
Well done to all who lost weight and I will be trying harder this week

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I have put on 2lb. Naughty bacon rolls :cry:
Will defo try harder next week

I was a late arrival to the weight loss club so only weighed in on Saturday. I am not weighing today as prob be no differant! Well done to all those that lost this week, and those that tried:hug: I will, (hopefully) be one of those next monday!!!!
PS I am officially a more-overweight-than-I-thought-geek! I may disclose my weight next Monday if i manage to lose 2 1/2 stone by then:eek: :eek:

Lost half a pound (I always count the halves!!!) 12.5lb to go

here i am lol

I have lost 4 stone since March this year and still need to lose 2 more stone

i hate crimbo for all the sweets and goodies that are flying around every where,but it should be easier this year as all three of us are healthy eating

hubby has lost two stone in 3 months too xxxxxx

Hi All
Congrats to all you losers ( in a nice way of course) and maybe next week for the rest of us,well i stayed the same, which is good as it has been cold and with bonfire night and a birthday party i would have thought i would have put on about 5lbs ha ha.
Hopefully next week will be good for us all!
Lisa:)

Yes I weighed myself again in boots because my scales are dodgy and I have lost a big fat 1lb YAYAYA

Latest posts

Back