More ways to promote your business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it actually free or is there a catch, like they e mail you every 5 minutes wanting something?

Yep emails every couple of days.

If anyone wants the book (it's got nothing new in it) I will happily send my read copy to you for free and I won't hound you with email s every couple of days asking you to go on seminars etc.

I love this thread :)

I never received the book, just the email hounding. :-(

Our "12 Free tools" white paper is free, and I promise we won't be hounding you too much (we do get an email address / phone number, but it's not in anybodies interests to annoy you with stuff you don't want / wouldn't be interested in). All we really ask is that you pass it on if you find it useful :)

Just click the 'send me my free copy' button off the main page of our website:

Premier Salon Software | Spa, Beauty, Hair, Clinic Management Software

We've got info in there on things like Pinterest, Mailchimp, Instagram, Location services like Foursquare.. and a bunch of other things as well.

It's written by myself, and I've worked in this industry for well over a decade, so hopefully I've got a reasonable idea of what people would be interested in :)

Would love to know your thoughts and suggestions for when I do V2 of the document!
Had a look at this. Some useful ideas but some not applicable to small businesses like myself as I'm mobile. Good luck with v2.

Hi, I hope I'm not breaching the forum rules here (or imposing) but I am at the research stage of writing a 'purpose-built' book for salon and spa owners on how to develop a marketing plan for your salon / spa.

It's a book I wish I'd had when I owned my salon.

If you could spare me 10 minutes to complete a short survey Invitation to participate in a salon and spa marketing survey | MoreBusinessMoreLife I'd be happy to continue to provide any advice on the forum here, or PM or email with regards to marketing your salon.

I certainly won't hound you with any spam or unwanted emails and I'm giving away an advance copy of the report (once it's written) if you complete all the questions of the survey.

I ordered the book too and had nothing back constant emails. Very frustrating!!!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Hi, I hope I'm not breaching the forum rules here (or imposing) but I am at the research stage of writing a 'purpose-built' book for salon and spa owners on how to develop a marketing plan for your salon / spa.

If you could spare me 10 minutes to complete a short survey Invitation to participate in a salon and spa marketing survey | MoreBusinessMoreLife I'd be happy to continue to provide any advice on the forum here, or PM or email with regards to marketing your salon.

I certainly won't hound you with any spam or unwanted emails and I'm giving away an advance copy of the report (once it's written) if you complete all the questions of the survey.

Done!

BizGirl, just tried doing it on my iPhone but I don't think it's iPhone native. :-(

hi ladies ive just joined this site inabit of despersration:rolleyes:ive bought a hair salon 5 mths ago and wanted to introduce nails and start renting out chairs...untill now ive had nooooo luck ive advertised in the local paper,leaflet handouts and e3ven on gumtree ive had no response at all..my salon is in bickley bromley..if anyone out there can help me pls get in touch could really do with advice.

Cheers for now x

Thanks Lynne great idea I love SG as brilliant tips good luck to you x

Had a look at this. Some useful ideas but some not applicable to small businesses like myself as I'm mobile. Good luck with v2.

Thanks for having a read - out of interest, which ones didn't you feel were relevant? Or are there any that you think were important that we'd missed maybe? Just want to make it as useful as possible :)

BizGirl, just tried doing it on my iPhone but I don't think it's iPhone native. :-(

hmmm..sorry about that. It works fine on my iPhone and iPad. Not sure what to suggest unless you can go in via PC. Thanks for trying anyway :)

hmmm..sorry about that. It works fine on my iPhone and iPad. Not sure what to suggest unless you can go in via PC. Thanks for trying anyway :)

I'll try again online. It's probably just my phone being silly. X

Done :)

Latest posts

Back