Most Popular Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huney

Reaction score
Hey guys :) I am new to this site so hey :) I know this has most likely been asked loads of times but I just wanted to know what treatments were most popular for people at the moment??

Thanks x

Welcome to the site!!

Massage is definately one of the most popular treatments in our salon at the moment!!
I usually have roughly 3 or 4 full bodies in one of my shifts!!

Another popular one is Facials.

Every salon is different though

x

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! Prepare to become very addicted!
I am mobile and the most popular treatment for me at the moment is spray tanning.People cant get enough of the stuff. The waxing side has gone a bit crazy too. xxx

Hi i am mobile and i must say that spray tanning is my most popular treatment at the mo. xxxx

For me its waxing followed by facials and back massages. Clients still enjoying their pedicures though.

:) Hello i'm mobile and it's definatly waxing for me.

Enjoy the site.xx

Awww thanks for the welcome everyone and posting answers back :) I did Beauty Therapy at college and am trying to go mobile. It is just a bit worrying at the moment with all this money rubbish going on :( Has anyone being affected by this much?

Does any of you do a lot of manicure/pedicure treatments? I am just trying to do the treatments that are most worth doing at the moment and buy the equipment that is going to make me the most money!!

xxx

I would say its waxing and spray tanning as well as nails.....seems hair grows at all times - credit crunch or not (head or rest of the body) and every body wants to look nice (looking nice also makes you feel better) - this is the range most our therapists offer.......

Waxing has gone through the roof in our salon at the moment, closely followed by facials and spray tanning xx

waxing, as always, and massages during the winter. it's a good time of the year to have pampering treatments too. don't worry so much abut the recession, just try to do your best and you'll be fine. good luck with going mobile :hug:

Hi I think in some ways you have a better kind of client with the credit crunch.
Normally I get quite alot of of people just having a one off treat!! But lately you just get the hard core customers that willkeep coming back as they consider there treatments to be essential rather than the odd treat.
This is good as you kind of know where you stand. Well thats how I feel.:)
Good luck going mobile I love it.:hug:
Faye.x

Acrylics and waxing for me with tinting being popular too. I don't appear to have been affected by the credit crunch so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and promoting the salon where I can to stay ahead of the game.

Waxing, waxing , waxing! especially eyebrows!!!! closely followed by pedi's.

Latest posts

Back