Multi coloured polka dot L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
I have just done these this evening using EzFlow colours.
I got the inspiration from Jo Shirley's fantastic stiletto's in this months scratch mag.
I love the colours and the client thinks they are cool!

Attachments

• My birthday evening 014.jpg
    My birthday evening 014.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
these are really good well done love the design like your rings too.

i love these,they look fab.you've got an amazing finish to your nails they look very glass like what did you use and can i ask did you use tips and if so what ones?
lovely work bev.xxx

I think these look great :) something different they remind me of smarties did you get the idea from your scratch magazine, they have some thing like these.
:cry: Need to get me some coloured powder and have a go as I reeaaalllly like them xx

They do look really great, well done! Just 1 thing though, is that a bubble on the 3rd finger from the right as you look at it?

these are brilliant I love the colours

i love these,they look fab.you've got an amazing finish to your nails they look very glass like what did you use and can i ask did you use tips and if so what ones?
lovely work bev.xxx

Hi Tracey - they are sculpts. I used EzFlow Rainbow Candy & Carnival collection colours straight onto the prepped nailbed & directly onto the form, then capped & structured with clear. xxxx

I think these look great :) something different they remind me of smarties did you get the idea from your scratch magazine, they have some thing like these. I
:cry: Need to get me some coloured powder and have a go as I reeaaalllly like them xx
Yes, from the mega talented Jo Shirley's lovely step by step in the lastest Scratch Mag. My client didn't want stilettos tho! I can't imagine why not!! Lol. xxx

They do look really great, well done! Just 1 thing though, is that a bubble on the 3rd finger from the right as you look at it?
No, it's a leukonychia - a white spot.

Yes, from the mega talented Jo Shirley's lovely step by step in the lastest Scratch Mag. My client didn't want stilettos tho! I can't imagine why not!! Lol. xxx

Very Nice Bev....
They look great...
well done
XmelX

I love them, they are a nice shape and fab design.

Well done
Sue x

These are so fun aren't they :)

I wanted to have a go when I saw them in Scratch, but I wasn't sure about seeing the edge of the natural nail through the clear. I wonder if it would be as effective with some sort of tint?

These are so fun aren't they :)

I wanted to have a go when I saw them in Scratch, but I wasn't sure about seeing the edge of the natural nail through the clear. I wonder if it would be as effective with some sort of tint?

I did consider using a pink mask to hide it, and asked the client if she'd prefer it, but she was happy not to, and I think they look ok without. And would look great with too.

Love 'em. Think they look really funky. May have a go myself actually.

I like these, they look absolutely fab!!! :hug:

they are gorgeous hun!!! well done xxxx

:o Thank you all - very much for your lovely comments - she only came in for an infill on her P&W's!!!!:lol:

They are great really well done ! I had a go today with diffrerent blues and silver but they are not as good as yours x

Aww! :hug:I bet they look lovely, nice colours to choose, I'd like to see them. Don't be so hard on yourself, we are always our worst critics, I know I am.

I wish she had let me do the full long stiletto thing tho!
Completely inappropriate for an accounts person, but looking at what Jo Shirley (my trainer at EzFlow) did in this months Scratch Mag, they would of been pretty funky!
I have to say - there's NO WAY I'm saying I could do them as good as Jo - I wish, but after 3 weeks of filing them into shape they would of looked OK! LOL!

they're fab!

but i personally would have preferred them with a natural / white free edge and the dots on that!! or even a colour fade on the smile line fading out to a clear tip, just to cover the clients natural free edge.

they're fab!

but i personally would have preferred them with a natural / white free edge and the dots on that!! or even a colour fade on the smile line fading out to a clear tip, just to cover the clients natural free edge.

i like them too! and i also agree with the above comment. xxxx

Latest posts

Back