My car stolen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't add anything to what has already been said - thinking of you

aw hunnio.... like adele i cant really add anything... it such a horrid thing to happen.... i hope that they catch the gits who stole it!
thinking of you too :hug:

Jess
xox

Oh Jules.. how awful. only just seen this thread.

Those gits!!

I was just about to ask was it the Saab? but already saw that you said it was that one. Didnt realise you only have the one car now.

What a blimmin awful thing. Was it taken off your drive?

I know exactly how it feels. My car was stolen and then torched!! :eek: :mad:

The criminals were never caught. Its so frustrating I know.
Thinking of you.

Will the insurance give you a courtesy car to get around? How does that work with them?

Bet you dont want to be lugging Lyla around on awful buses.

Aww hun.. hope you get it sorted. Thinking of you. xxxx

Right.....there is good news and bad news.
The good news is I HAVE MY CAR BACK WITH ALL IT'S CONTENTS.....yay I am ecstatic:)!!!!! The bad news I had to pay £405 for it.
This is what happened:
The car got got towed and impounded legally but as the police were not infomed they marked it as stolen. No one told us it was towed but my hubby went back to the place the car was taken and found a sign with a phone number near by, called it and they said that for every day the car stays in the pound it will cost more :eek:. I had to get my friend to drive me and Lyla down near heathrow and then they made me wait outside in the car for an hour and a half with a screaming 4 month old baby til someone could come an release my car. I then had to hand over £405 before they would even open the gate to let me in to see my car.

Anyway I am just relieved it wasn't stolen and feel a bit embarresed really:o, you have all been so nice and supportive over this and it had been towed not stolen!

Thanks again everyone. I have now removed anything of value in my car, it has taught me a huge lesson.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Lots of love Jules
xxxxx

Thats good news.You must be so relieved.

Well that is good news - even though it may be an expensive lesson!

oh wow.. thankgod. it could have been alot worse!!

Those 'private parking restrictions' are a joke and run by scammers.

Trouble is there is a loop hole in the system that asllows them to operate around the law claiming to be helping out the council.
And they put the most smallest, hidden sign up so when people park they have no idea.

At least you have it back now.
Bet you could have done without paying that after xmas! rotters!!

I don't know how they get away with it to be honest.

I keep looking out the window to make sure it's still there, even though it's in my drive!

glad its all sorted now

u must be so happy

oh wow.. thankgod. it could have been alot worse!!

Those 'private parking restrictions' are a joke and run by scammers.

Trouble is there is a loop hole in the system that asllows them to operate around the law claiming to be helping out the council.
And they put the most smallest, hidden sign up so when people park they have no idea.

At least you have it back now.
Bet you could have done without paying that after xmas! rotters!!

I watched a programme about this. They sit and wait in their cars and watch you get out then when youre out of view they clamp or tow it. None of this "You can't park there luv".

I'm glad you got it back though with contents,

Teri x:hug:

Julia,

God this is good news. Home safe and well but with a little dent in the bank balance.

Was it parked on private land when it went missing then? They are a blinking nightmare these companies and charge the earth.

Julia,

God this is good news. Home safe and well but with a little dent in the bank balance.

Was it parked on private land when it went missing then? They are a blinking nightmare these companies and charge the earth.

Aparently it is now a private road, they didn't give any kind of info this was happening.

ahhh bless ya! thats just sh!t that people can do that.

im so glad you have your car abck with everything as it should be.
that will give you something to have a smile about...when you get over how angry you are because of the money..xxx:hug:

alls well that ends well they say xx

They are buggers, changing things from one day to the next and having the tinyiest sign telling you that if you park there they will put your car in a very expensive car park for as much money as they can squeeze out of you!!!!
I'm glad you got your car back hun!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i could think of some too....lets not eh xx:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knew I should have checked the new posts before pm'ing you Julia.:o
Glad all's ok apart from the wallet bashing after Xmas. :grr:

Latest posts

Back