My car stolen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickle

Reaction score
I do not believe what's happened even as I write this, my car was stolen yesterday and I know you shouldn't leave valuables in your car but I stupidly did. Nothing was on show or anything and what gets me is the car has dead locks, alarmed has an imomiliser (sp) ect. and there was no glass on the floor. How did they do it? That was our only car, we don't have a second car at the moment. We are so upset.
How can people do this? It was quite obvious we have a baby, they would have seen her stuff in there.:cry::cry:

Thats awful pickle you carnt have anything its so madning when things like this happen.
They want locking up and the key throwing away.:hug:

Oh no, how awful. I don't know what to say, I've never had a car nicked so don't know what you would do in that situation but here's a :hug: xxx

Oh no mate, this is terrible.

What valuables did you leave in your car?

Teri x:hug:

Oh hun, that's awful.Have a :hug: .
How much of Lyla's stuff was in the car? I work part time at a nursery goods shop so if you need a few new car toys etc, let me know. Hopefully you had her carseat indoors with you?
Where abouts in Herts are you, town or village? We live in a little sleepy village, I often forget to lock my car, must start double checking.
Have sent you some goodluck.xx

Oh honey thats awful...I hope the police catch them. It surprising that quite a lot of cars are found nowadays so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Apparently now there are organised car theft 'businesses' that just come along, same as if they were towing an illegally parked vehical, pick it up and stick it on the back of a low loader. Then they dump it in a car park for a week or so, see if its got a tracker, and if not, they'll go about getting in, disabling the immobiliser etc. My brothers was stolen (but thankfully recovered this way)

Hope you find it chick...

Oh honey thats awful...I hope the police catch them. It surprising that quite a lot of cars are found nowadays so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Apparently now there are organised car theft 'businesses' that just come along, same as if they were towing an illegally parked vehical, pick it up and stick it on the back of a low loader. Then they dump it in a car park for a week or so, see if its got a tracker, and if not, they'll go about getting in, disabling the immobiliser etc. My brothers was stolen (but thankfully recovered this way)

Hope you find it chick...

It has smart nav but they said they couldn't track it so they must have done something to it straight away so they couldn't be tracked. They were definately pros.

Thats terrible hun. I've had my car stolen before and its a horrible feeling.

Hope they catch them!

Oh no pickle!!!
I hope you get it sorted a soon as and get the bas****s who took it!!!

xxxxxxx

Oh hun, that's awful.Have a :hug: .
How much of Lyla's stuff was in the car? I work part time at a nursery goods shop so if you need a few new car toys etc, let me know. Hopefully you had her carseat indoors with you?
Where abouts in Herts are you, town or village? We live in a little sleepy village, I often forget to lock my car, must start double checking.
Have sent you some goodluck.xx

Yes the car seat was in my house thank god.
Thats really sweet of you, thank you.
xxxxxx

It makes my blood boil how do these people sleep at night, Hope it gets sorted out very soon for you hunny xxxxxx

:hug: for you hun, cant imagine how you must be feeling, hope things get sorted soon :hug:

god how mad does it make ya eh!!

why do they do it..? maybe for drugs booze i dunno, what kind of car was it..? is it a car that a pro would steal and send away somewhere.. ive heard this loads.

sending happy thoughts your way.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

:sad: Sorry to hear that ... I have just found out my sister has had her hand bag stolen from her car.. we all know she shouldnt have left it in the car but she was in a rush to get her baby out of the rain... She has lost all her valuable stuff inc 2 mobiles credit cards addresses and probably her world was in that bag.. I am thousands of miles away and i feel so bad for her... I cant imagine how she feels or anyone feels when this happens.. Its an invasion of privacy and i hope the bastards get caught.. And the worst thing is it was while she was in church..They have no respect

Poor you, what a situation I really hope that you get your car back soon, it is awful to have no transport. I know it won't really help but sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: to try to cheer you up.

Joan

I'm really sorry to hear this, let us know if there is anything we can do, x x x

OH hun so sorry to hear about this, how can they live with themselves.:irked:
I really hope its found in good condition, finger's crossed for you. Oh just wanna give you big hugs.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Julia,

I really sorry to here this.

One of my friends had her car stolen a couple of weeks b4 christmas. They broke into her house (unwrapped all the presents) stayed there until she arrived home from work. They took her spare keys, ran out and drove off in the car. It had all her hairdressing stuff inside as she is mobile.

I hope that it all gets sorted out as smoothly as possible for you.

hello

i am so sorry to hear this

i am not a driver but still my heart goes out to you

a friend of mines had her car stereo stolen but we were puzzled as to how they got into the car as there was no broken windows or anything, maybe they picked the lock

i hope they catch the little buggers, sometimes i feel i am losing my faith in the human race

god how mad does it make ya eh!!

why do they do it..? maybe for drugs booze i dunno, what kind of car was it..? is it a car that a pro would steal and send away somewhere.. ive heard this loads.

sending happy thoughts your way.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

It was a SAAB 95 Aero (255bhp) so they struck gold there along with the stuff I had in it.
Thanks to all of you who have sent well wishes.

Love Jules
xxxx

Latest posts

Back